Traded Rory Lobb - [Traded to the Bulldogs for #30 and F2]

Remove this Banner Ad

I said this was a lose/lose trade but it's rare you get a true lose/lose/lose trade so quickly. Regardless of what people think, I guarantee we'd have been better this year with Lobb in the same role as last year clunking marks and using Jackson more around the ground. Dogs did not need to spend two 2nds on a 30 year old when they had at least JUH and Naughton every week anyway and Lobb now finds himself in the VFL. What a dickhead

I said this was a lose/lose trade but it's rare you get a true lose/lose/lose trade so quickly. Regardless of what people think, I guarantee we'd have been better this year with Lobb in the same role as last year clunking marks and using Jackson more around the ground. Dogs did not need to spend two 2nds on a 30 year old when they had at least JUH and Naughton every week anyway and Lobb now finds himself in the VFL. What a dickhead
Club needed a second Ruck at the end of the day wouldn’t surprise me if he returns to the senior side this weekend

Club needed a second Ruck at the end of the day wouldn’t surprise me if he returns to the senior side this weekend
I dont think there is any justification for spending 2 2nd round picks on a 30 year old that gets dropped to the 2s in their first year at the club, not when you had the players you already had. It seemed weird at the time and nothing this year has indicated otherwise

I dont think there is any justification for spending 2 2nd round picks on a 30 year old that gets dropped to the 2s in their first year at the club, not when you had the players you already had. It seemed weird at the time and nothing this year has indicated otherwise
Wants to play in his first choice position, wants to be paid the big bucks, doesn't put the performances in. Seems to fit in at the Bulldogs because I don't think they have a realistic view of themselves either.

I know that sounds harsh but last year the dogs went from a grand final to finishing 8th on percentage. They lose Hunter and Dunkley so clearly they needed leaders to help drive standards, and instead they proceeded to hand over draft capital and cap space for one of the biggest underachievers in the competition. They have all these players that can rev the Ferrari and only about 3-4 that you'd actually trust behind the wheel. Did they talk to Jack Gunston? Taylor Walker?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back