Traded Rory Lobb - [Traded to the Bulldogs for #30 and F2]

Remove this Banner Ad

Worth bringing up again as I think most Freo supporters would be surprised if he didnt try to leave again.

Feel his value would be high to the right team and if Ralph is too be believe, no shortage of Vic teams interested.

Look, by high I meant like upgrading our first round pick and some change on top, not Danster value of Luke Jackson high

Nah.... he's contracted so he's probably worth 4 first rounds picks.

But if he does want to go again then yes, an upgrading our first rounder would be appropriate. Maybe jump Freo from 18 up to 14 along with a 2023 3rd rounder, something similar to how he go to Freo in the first place.

Nah.... he's contracted so he's probably worth 4 first rounds picks.

But if he does want to go again then yes, an upgrading our first rounder would be appropriate. Maybe jump Freo from 18 up to 14 along with a 2023 3rd rounder, something similar to how he go to Freo in the first place.
I think Saints and Doggies fans would bite your hand off for that deal personally, I was aiming higher haha

Why do players always want to leave Freo?

He wants to go back to the future

George Pain GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Interesting it’s pretty much only Freo fans in here talking about him….
Well.... Here's the thing.

Lobb is still under contract until 2023.

So..... If any clubs want to take the pi## out of us and only offer a Future 4th rounder at the end of this season. Well that means Freo can tell team's to f##k off lol.

Essentially, Freo can play tough man Tony Abbott tactics on the trade table LoL 🤣😆

Well.... Here's the thing.

Lobb is still under contract until 2023.

So..... If any clubs want to take the pi## out of us and only offer a Future 4th rounder at the end of this season. Well that means Freo can tell team's to f##k off lol.

Essentially, Freo can play tough man Tony Abbott tactics on the trade table LoL 🤣😆
🤣

Judging by the fans response in here I’m not sure you will have many knocking on the door, especially if you are wanting top picks.

But hey who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤣

Judging by the fans response in here I’m not sure you will have many knocking on the door, especially if you are wanting top picks.

But hey who knows.
Lol, thread was started like an hour ago on a Friday night, do you think people have alerts set up to buzz them when a player they’re interested in gets a thread on the trade board?

Jon Ralph said we were keen on him and Griffin Logue.

Lol, thread was started like an hour ago on a Friday night, do you think people have alerts set up to buzz them when a player they’re interested in gets a thread on the trade board?
Lol There was already multiple posts. Usually you get a mix of fans.

Interesting that it was a Freo fan posting it when he is under contract till next year too.

Says it’s more Freo fans wanting him gone than other fans wanting to keep him.

Interesting that it was a Freo fan posting it when he is under contract till next year too.

What are you taking about, before you jumped in there was Yeti and me having a chat? A whole two Freo posters. Next time to avoid embarrassing ourselves we’ll restrict ourselves to a single post each so it doesn’t look like it’s just Freo posters interested at pawning him off

Does it?

While you would be hard pressed to find anyone who loves the bloke he's handy enough and fits a need. Would be silly to let him go at the end of the year if we are in the top 4 because he is worth so little due to his age.

I doubt holding him to his contract creates an issue internally. Winning games papers over cracks all the time.

Logue and Lobb for ‘Dogs first and third rounders? Depends how accomodating they are for Rory to get back to Vic because it’s probably undervaluing Lobb but just looking at the Finlayson deal as a base for that kind of ‘welfare’ move, it adds up.

Don’t think the ‘Dogs would be signing him up for more than 2years considering our tall stocks waiting in the 2nds either.

Logue would have Sammy Power frothing at the mouth, though. Exactly the player we need at the right age and the perfect position. Malpractice for us not to chase him hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back