List Mgmt. Rory Lobb

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne Giant

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Damien Barrett says there's a significant pull for him to go home.

Damien, I'd like a significant pull too.

That is, to be the one who significantly pulls a noose tightly around your neck as you take your last breath you bespectacled flog.

He isn't going anywhere.

Stop making s**t up floggo.

Pick 3, Alex Pearce and 2017 First Round Pick for McCarthy and Lobb

Lobb for pick 3 and we can throw in a Clarke as steak knives ruck replacement. Then ya use 3 on English and get two rucks for 1 deal. Or pick Marshall or best available jedi mid.

Seriously Lobb better not go anywhere. Ill be so mad/disappointed. Doesnt he want to win a premiership? Wont get that at Fremantle for a while.

To me it's another case of WA teams wanting their own back. Nothing evil about that but also doesn't mean it will happen.He's contracted for next year and McCarthy an unusual event. After next year it's his call, but I really hooe he will commit to us.

You would think at the very least he would stay until the end of his current contract which ends in 2017.
Unless a package of Lobb, McCarthy, Pickett could result in something very significant heading our way.
What are you thinking value wise?

2016 Pick 3
+
2017 1st rounder (Should be top 10)
+
steak knives

for
Lobb, McCarthy and Pickett

I can't see it happening but if (big if) all three of those players did want to come home I would say that would be a better deal than what Eagles could offer unless they offer you Nic Nat.

I really hope this drama doesn't get in the way of the McCarthy trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsettling news four weeks out from finals.
Coincides with Rory's "in the lounge' video on the Giants website. Did Giants PR see this coming?

Nepean Hospital - he's a Penrith boy - not just Sydney, but Western Sydney;)

Of course, he moved to Perth when he was 18 months old:(

But he's one of ours, and I'd welcome him "home" any time.
I've no doubt we could find a spot for him somewhere

Who is his manager? This stinks a bit...

Nick Gieschen at TLA - same manager as Tomlinson and Corr - same management company as Kennedy (A), Patfull, Davis, Buntine, Johnson, Griffen. (And Leon Cameron, Lenny Hayes and Mark McViegh)

I think it only stinks because Damien Barrett is involved. That guy is a bit whiffy - always has been. Needs to shower (just like everyone who comes in contact with him)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back