Rumour Rory Lobb

Remove this Banner Ad

We're in no hurry .....Beams deal ticking.

Im pretty sure we've agreed a base price.

They are going to get a few picks, so are we - makes sense to just tidy it up tomorrow or Wednesday.

I think Lobb will go OK.

It’s hard to hand over pick 11 for Lobb with how little is wanted for Scully

Word is that Scullys ankle is absolutely rooted

I sat behind him at a game a few weeks before the end of the season, and he wasn't moving well then just walking.

I was told that he chose the Hawks on the basis of their medical staff.

Could just be BS but if he goes for a 3rd rounder something is surely up.

Word is that Scullys ankle is absolutely rooted

That sucks. I actually really liked watching Scully play. Good at everything and smart, and just got things done. Was so important to GWS. Think they would have gone a lot further if he hadn't been out all year. Bet f-ing hawthorn get him right again though :oops:

Even more worrying if you think about how he's moving from GWS forwardline to ours..
Played majority of time in the ruck. Settle everyone

I'm a giants member here in Sydney and have seen pretty much every game he has played for the club.

You will not regret this trade at all.

Relax, don't look at stats and think too hard about it.

Awesome player and I am stoked to have him in purple

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's where they found the 10% of the cap to pay Lachie for the next two seasons.
Yes. They were wanting the Neale trade done pronto so that their looming inside mid crisis was not front and centre. Wonder if Neale was aware of it with all the chat that he was unhappy with the load he was carrying for us, and the talk about them moving into serious contention? Oh yeah, and of course everything is rosy there with everyone signed up, and being a destination club and all now.

On fox footy tonight they said Lobb is on 900k after a killer 2016. The giants are apparently 2 million over the cap. They desperately need to salary dump. To me 11 for a 25 makes no sense whatsoever. You can see via Scully, Shiels etc how desperately they need money off their books...

11 for 14 and some other pick swap could work. 900k is serious cash. Salary dumps cost assets, just look at the NBA.

The quicker people understand this in the modern system of AFL, the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back