Rumour Rory Sloane always a crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton are going to throw the kitchen sink at him. And I doubt Adelaide can match.

I can see him giving up 50k per year to stay, but 150-200k per year? Might be too much to give up. No matter how loyal he is. Also need to think about his family and future too.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Carlton are going to throw the kitchen sink at him. And I doubt Adelaide can match.

I can see him giving up 50k per year to stay, but 150-200k per year? Might be too much to give up. No matter how loyal he is. Also need to think about his family and future too.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app
yeah beacause he's UFA

Doubt it couldn't afford to pay for Stringer or Watts
No.. didn’t wanna meet the trade demands of the origin club is vastly different to not being able to accommodate the SC.
Granted, we do pay less than market rates so the offer would have been less.

Go Catters

Surely rory sloane "always a crow" has to have some doubt about it now? In light of the afl websites article on sloanes comments on adelaide radio, at best hes 50/50. Sloane could do a fyfey i spose...you never know. But faaaark if he left...it wouldnt be good for the old camry crowbots! Ol texy might come with the shearers and clipper goldilockses hair as retribution!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they changed the rules retrospectively?
Well yeah but that's what happened with the RA rules in the first place.

Also it would be riddiks if a guy after playing 10 years at one club wasn't an Unrestricted Free Agent.

1200px-Jack_Graham_GFP17.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back