Rumour Rory Sloane coming back to Victoria?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PFD has a 8 part docu drama already green lit by Ch 7 to produce, with him hosting of course, the path, recruiting and moving of Sloane to Geelong.

To been shot in 2018 and played, 2 episodes a week, during the JLT as a lead in to the news.

GO Catters

It was a joke...

Wow you're a regular Rodney Dangerfield.
LOL
Do you seriously think professional athletes think like that?

Not always. Sloane has however said he really wanted to get drafted by St Kilda and was devastated when they passed him over. I'm sure he would consider them providing they aren't cellar dwellars in 2018.

He's a mad Danger fan too. If he leaves the Crows, that's where he'll end up.

He wants a flag won't go to Saints.

I think it's too early to say. There's no guarantee of winning a flag at Geelong. You guys got Danger and still can't get past the prelim. Also what if St Kilda have a really good 2018? I wouldn't be counting any chickens just yet.

Last edited:
Even as a Port supporter, i call this CRAP. Gives his all for the Crows, and seems to be a honest; loyal bloke. Can't see him leaving next year with what's going on this year in regards with Lever, and possibly Cameron. To me he seems to be a guy you'd wan't in the trenches. The only way Rory may leave, is his partners job, but i think even then i doubt it. Just shows too much commitment for his teamates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back