Rory Sloane Signature Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Flog alias is flog

We did the same as you, ended up without a Premiership, Norf did the same as us and you. Matter of fact, apart from Richmond, all clubs ended up like you. No premiership.

My version is better, has the same credibility as your premiership argument.

But she did like it in the "birdcage" without being with the "crusty crows" I am told.

Never said I was a Power supporter, Bob, let alone a paid up member. You said support a local team, I do.

Magnificent???? **** you are one funny person, magnificent... lol. Rory is about to leave, probably Laird, Boy you guys are in deep s**t very very soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like he is on his way back to Victoria, the missus wants her name up in lights so what chance does our Rory have? oh well life will go on & as per usual the AFC will thrive & survive.

Saints would be my pick to land our Rory year after next.
Don’t rule out Dangerwood

Typical Crow flogs, “oh the audacity of another club bad mouthing our franchise! Has to be a port alias”

You do know it’s possible for other clubs supporters to dislike your club?

Come on P unt surely you are not as daft as Willo? 99% of the garbage he posts is crow related which I don't mind much at all but at least you would think he would have the balls to say "ÿep i'm a puffer & i'm downright proud of it"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back