Rory Sloane

Remove this Banner Ad

If a player has a bleeding problem, it takes longer for medical staff to fix the problem. So a low impact hit in a bleeding-prone player will take as long to fix as a medium impact but in a normal player. If Ebert bleeds to minor impacts, as he has publicly admitted, this should be taken into account by MRP and should be in medical report from PAFC. In this particular case, from the evidence, low impact would produce the actual outcome. While the Crows can appeal, we know that won't happen as Sloan plays for the wrong team

1. "Maybe I do bleed a bit more than other players, my eyebrows especially tend to open up easily." That's more or less, what Ebert said. I hardly think that's justification for any charge of a player hitting him to be thrown out.

2. Is it Ebert's fault that he was off the ground because, he tends to bleed more than other players, or is it Sloane's fault for hitting him in the head? I'd say it's Sloane's fault and now he has to wear the consequences.

1. "Maybe I do bleed a bit more than other players, my eyebrows especially tend to open up easily." That's more or less, what Ebert said. I hardly think that's justification for any charge of a player hitting him to be thrown out.

2. Is it Ebert's fault that he was off the ground because, he tends to bleed more than other players, or is it Sloane's fault for hitting him in the head? I'd say it's Sloane's fault and now he has to wear the consequences.

So using that logic how many times should have players been sited over Selwood having to leave the field for the blood rule over the years?

AFL360 just played some 5AA talkbacks.

If anything, this suspension is worth it just for those lols.

(bulshit suspension in reality though)

If a player has a bleeding problem, it takes longer for medical staff to fix the problem. So a low impact hit in a bleeding-prone player will take as long to fix as a medium impact but in a normal player. If Ebert bleeds to minor impacts, as he has publicly admitted, this should be taken into account by MRP and should be in medical report from PAFC. In this particular case, from the evidence, low impact would produce the actual outcome. While the Crows can appeal, we know that won't happen as Sloan plays for the wrong team
Do we need to take into account that a player might be prone to concussion if punched in the head, or that his jaw bone might be brittle so if you punch him chances are it will shatter? Heard of the maxim, you take the footballer as you find him?

Fair result. Yes it sucks that the snipers like mitchell and hodge and lewis get away with attempted murder but its not about those cases. Sloany got what he should have got
This! I still can't believe Cyril got off with a petty fine

Fair result. Yes it sucks that the snipers like mitchell and hodge and lewis get away with attempted murder but its not about those cases. Sloany got what he should have got
Love coming to read peoples thoughts about the sloane incident only to find posters trying to make it about hawthorn! Best club ever, cos you know the world revolves around them.

How about the brisbane 3peat? you have to compare it to hawthorns + 08
What about the Geelong era of dominance? shame hawthorn stopped their 3peat in 08
Essedon are a bunch of drug cheats! but what about mitchell's arm jab gesture
Fyfe broke his leg! must have been from a hawthorn corked thigh.
Duckwood ducking ducked! but what about the hawk players who duck all the time?
Sloan gets weeks for punching a port player in a marking contest! what about what those hawthorn players did in another game/round/year/dimension

I may be a hawks supporter but ffs I'd like to read posts on other clubs without the hawks being dragged into every single thread. Am i the only one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love coming to read peoples thoughts about the sloane incident only to find posters trying to make it about hawthorn! Best club ever, cos you know the world revolves around them.

What about the Geelong era of dominance? shame hawthorn stopped their 3peat in 08
Sloan gets weeks for punching a port player in a marking contest! what about what those hawthorn players did in another game/round/year/dimension

I may be a hawks supporter but ffs I'd like to read posts on other clubs without the hawks being dragged into every single thread. Am i the only one?

Yep.

You are a protected species. No need to deflect. Suck it up and revel in your grandness.

Sucks to be you huh?

Imagine Usain Bolt getting a 5m head start on the rest of the world.

And in every single one of those threads you see 10 Hawks supporters having a whinge about 'poor us being singled out'. Maybe, just maybe, there is a reason for it.

And in every single one of those threads you see 10 Hawks supporters having a whinge about 'poor us being singled out'. Maybe, just maybe, there is a reason for it.
Go ahead and single us out, i welcome it. It's what happens when you're the best team of this century so far.

But the hawks aren't relevant to every single thread.

Go ahead and single us out, i welcome it. It's what happens when you're the best team of this century so far.

But the hawks aren't relevant to every single thread.

But Geelong is the best team of the century so far. Got tickets much?

Anyways, if the perceived persecution complex Hawks supporters have is not related to this thread, why your lengthy spiel?

Last edited:
But Geelong is the best team of the century so far. Got tickets much?

Anyways, if the perceived persecution complex Hawks supporters have is not related to this thread, why your lengthy spiel?

firstly nice troll

secondly im not referring to persecution, but rather to any mention of hawthorn in threads that have really nothing to do with them.

firstly nice troll

secondly im not referring to persecution, but rather to any mention of hawthorn in threads that have really nothing to do with them.
Its because Lewis and Mitchell have got off last 2 weeks for similar hits that people quite understandably scratch their heads. The lack of integrity with the MRP famously not recognising precedent reinforces the arbitrary kangaroo court shambles of their proceedings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back