Media #Rose: How the league's best poster saved the Gumbies [WE ALSO SIGNED NUNEZ]

Remove this Banner Ad

At the start of this season, myself and Fryer Tuck embarked on the biggest rebuild in league history.

Along with the guile of Roo2Macca, Jivlain, RU_ and somebody else, we dragged this team back into relevance.

A single team sheet error aside, we rebounded on and off the field and finished with our highest result in seasons.

Full credit must go to our fearless leadership group, who tackled this season with elite honesty and helped craft one of the strongest posting units in the league. The qooty results have followed.

Now we enter a finals series with one goal, to win the grand final and avoid a team sheet error. This is our destiny.

The gumbies are back. Fear us, because we'll never fall again.

We rose against all odds. The grand final is ours for the taking.

Get ready for 4 weeks of gumbies praising media. We are the 2017 Richmond Tigers without the blatant home ground advantage and home town umpiring.

As I predicted 4 seasons ago, RU_ and I brought a #storm to the league.

Prepare yourselves SFA. The mighty gumbies are coming, HARD.

We will never be defeated.

We have also signed Nunez for season 27. Cop that swampies!

Last edited:
I guess there has to be some teams to make up the numbers in finals. May as well let the Gumbies be one of them.

The team no one wants to play for all the wrong reasons.

Hard-Quiz-Ep-102-Host-Tom-Gleeson-6486_e8e28431-e1477273330171.jpg

The team no one wants to play for all the wrong reasons.

I've actually had PM's from heaps of people saying that the gumbies are their favourites

#fakenews

The Gumbies haven't signed me. I've signed them on as an exclusive developmental team for the Rats. Next year when we have Jivlain as a fun FF you will know the true meaning of Swamprat dominance. Not even the Banana Regime can stop us!

Had a chuckle at the phrase, "One of the strongest posting units in the league." Yep, and Carlton is one of the 18 strongest teams in the AFL.

Mick Malthouse: "Carlton train like a top four team"

Fryer Tuck : "I miss BLERN why does my team suck! BRAB will carry us to greatness.

Had a chuckle at the phrase, "One of the strongest posting units in the league." Yep, and Carlton is one of the 18 strongest teams in the AFL.

We only post with ethically made keyboards.

We are the first cruelty free SFA club when you discount our meat consumption

BRAB in all seriousness should we make your contract offer to me public? I feel like when the trade is announced it'll blow shockwaves through the SFA and we may as well let people know why.

Thread title amended.

Awaiting comment from swamprats posters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can real Blokes be Vegans?

Never thought it was possible.

Of course they can. Just look at top blokes Chris Mayne and Ben Brown.

Sure, they're hipster *s, but I'm fairly sure they're male.

At the start of this season, myself and Fryer Tuck embarked on the biggest rebuild in league history.

Along with the guile of Roo2Macca, Jivlain, RU_ and somebody else, we dragged this team back into relevance.

A single team sheet error aside, we rebounded on and off the field and finished with our highest result in seasons.

Full credit must go to our fearless leadership group, who tackled this season with elite honesty and helped craft one of the strongest posting units in the league. The qooty results have followed.

Now we enter a finals series with one goal, to win the grand final and avoid a team sheet error. This is our destiny.

The gumbies are back. Fear us, because we'll never fall again.

We rose against all odds. The grand final is ours for the taking.

Get ready for 4 weeks of gumbies praising media. We are the 2017 Richmond Tigers without the blatant home ground advantage and home town umpiring.

As I predicted 4 seasons ago, RU_ and I brought a #storm to the league.

We will never be defeated.

We have also signed Nunez for season 27. Cop that swampies!

Fantastic write up mate and well done.

At this stage I will certainly be tipping the Gumbies this week off the back of your recommendation.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sfa-finals-kiss-of-death-with-tony-lynn-15.1208990/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back