Ross Lyon audio

Remove this Banner Ad

Player disenchantment with the coach already. Not good.

Essentially RTB has had to own up to the likes of (my guess) Higgins, Butler and Ross that he reckons they are middling downhill-skiing plodders who will never take the club forward.

Hilarious.

If they’re disenchanted it’s only because they got some honest hard truths about their ability and game style.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't get who the footage would've been leaked to? If it was only up for a couple of hours then who would've actually heard it? I doubt other clubs sit there refreshing the AFL database looking for behind the goals footage of a St Kilda vs Essendon game.... So I'd say Essendon have heard it? Just an odd occurrence as I think it could've just gone through to the keeper without the need to mention it letalone apologise to the playing group. Great start to the year for Ross...

I just don't get who the footage would've been leaked to? If it was only up for a couple of hours then who would've actually heard it? I doubt other clubs sit there refreshing the AFL database looking for behind the goals footage of a St Kilda vs Essendon game.... So I'd say Essendon have heard it? Just an odd occurrence as I think it could've just gone through to the keeper without the need to mention it letalone apologise to the playing group. Great start to the year for Ross...
Someone form Freo.

This has got s**t show written all over it.

How did he get the job in the first place?

A handful of pissed rich blokes in a boat decided that "he's the man".

It's absolutely absurd.

It has that feel to it and I'm actually a fan of Ross Lyon. If he didn't last the season it certainly wouldn't surprise me, has that stench to it. Also they seem to be making a real concerted effort to portray Ross as this 'cool dad' sorta dude, which then makes me think he isn't fully invested as no way he'd let that fly in the past. Certainly interested to see how it plays out.

Reports are he was saying he's got no hope with this list. Not good if true

While we were flogging Essendon? More likely that Brad Scott was saying that in their coaching box.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back