It's Happening Ross Lyon is Back to Coach St Kilda - Presser Link in OP

Where will Stkilda finish in 2023

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

‘It is understood that Lyon signalled his intention to return to the Saints to his inner circle late last week.
The finer details of his contract and football department structure were finalised in recent days.’

FULL PRESS CONFERENCE

Last edited:
man-pushing-stone-uphill-wheelbarrow-vector-illustration-vector-illustration-man-pushing-stone-111818040.jpg
He'll be pushing the barrow uphill all year....

"A souffle never rises twice"

He'll get their defensive system working and realistically was the best coach available.

Yeah the list is cactus, that’s the point - he knows that better than anyone.
I think he knows the club is cactus and was the only one that would consider giving him a job? I can't see them getting any higher than 12th in 2023 with the list they have got? They could actually finish lower?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he knows the club is cactus and was the only one that would consider giving him a job? I can't see them getting any higher than 12th in 2023 with the list they have got? They could actually finish lower?
I think he knows the club's in the best shape its been in for over a decade ? Paying down their debt and 60,000 members ? He knocked back basket cases like Carlton and Essendon ? Can see us finishing 8 -10 ? maybe higher ?

O Happy Day ?

Lol what?
You've been let down so many times and suffered a lot as supporters, so any possible ray of light is seen as a positive one, IMO.

It wasn't meant to be an insult, more a commentary on how your supporters are probably one of the most long-suffering fan bases - so you're crying out for something to change that. Personally I don't see Lyon as that guy, but who knows what the future holds.

Personally I don't see Lyon as that guy, but who knows what the future holds.
Niether do I. I just hope the contract is iron clad so that the traitorious bastard can't resign for any reason and he can leave the proper way... being FIRED!

Off field stuff aside, is there any indication that he might at least have discovered a teeny tiny minuscule bit more of a desire for attacking football? Or is he expecting to walk back in and relive the halcyon days when 8 goals was a winning score?

Back