List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Is Ross still the man for the job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And he is back with his anti ross agenda... hadn't seen you for a while. I don't know why some seem to be so quick to jump on bad news as a joyous opportunity for their own agenda. ******** mate.
if he gets us into finals i think a 2 yr extension would be reasonable like i said its his time now as much as the players to prove that he deserves to be at freo long term

this injury will test ross lyons coaching see how good he really is if simmo can handle injuries and get the eagles to win a premiership then ross can at least get us into the 8
2018?...What injuries to WC?....Beside Nic Nat and Sheppard who else was injured that would have been best 22?....

I can't believe Bigfooty censors Piss now - or do I need to write (piss) or Pi55 - anyway it makes it look like something far harsher was written.

this injury will test ross lyons coaching see how good he really is if simmo can handle injuries and get the eagles to win a premiership then ross can at least get us into the 8
The Eagles won their premiership in 2018 with a team containing 16 players having played 50+ games for West Coast. Freo so far in 2019 have averaged just 6. You are not comparing apples to apples.

Sorry but they loss who.. Nicnat? Meh, he’s a big hype replaced by Vardy anyway. Nicnat was expendable.
Did they lose Barrass/McGovern their key backman? No. Did they lose Josh Kennedy? No. They hardly loss key key players. Sheppard. A half back flanker. Meh, who cares they’re expendable anyway.
Had they loss Kennedy, Barrass, Nicnat. Then they can complain.

if he gets us into finals i think a 2 yr extension would be reasonable like i said its his time now as much as the players to prove that he deserves to be at freo long term
These posts are unrealistic WC have at least 6 A graders, Freo lost Neale, and have fielded Fyfe, Mundy, Walters.
With many questions on Hogan, Shill, and A Pearce, interrupted pre-seasons, injury is more of an issue than
coaching.
Sacking Ross without an exit plan is purely vengeance, we have come out of the wilderness, other clubs are still on
the coaching roundabout going in circles.
There will be 3 coaches sacked this year, who do we replace Ross with?
We need to sack the S&C ASAP.
Change is coming, but it needs to be controlled, thought out, and I don't see that happening for another few years.
Unless a rival club poaches Ross, even talk proves he still is valued, a known commodity.

The new Coach of the Matilda’s has instituted a high defence line strategy. This is not working well for them. We have the man to make it work right here. I see a great coaching opportunity for Ross. Four year contract leading into the 2023 World Cup would be ideal.

WC have to try to snag another GF, but how is their depth? Lose Yeo even Barrass and they are scraping the barrel.
Aging stars, many turning 30 or over, will they follow the Dogs fall?
Time will tell how Simpson tackles the rebuild, the smart move would be to move on.
Exactly.
The ‘they had injuries’ argument is silly.
Take out their spine they’re stuffed. Even without Hurn, Yeo, they got smashed.
Our depth will be severely tested. Logue has to stand up if he thinks he’s ready for AFL. It is what it is.

The new Coach of the Matilda’s has instituted a high defence line strategy. This is not working well for them. We have the man to make it work right here. I see a great coaching opportunity for Ross. Four year contract leading into the 2023 World Cup would be ideal.

That strategy sounds like it will work as well for the Matildas as the pacific defense policy worked for Japan in WWII.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roskus Lyonowski.

WC have to try to snag another GF, but how is their depth? Lose Yeo even Barrass and they are scraping the barrel.
Aging stars, many turning 30 or over, will they follow the Dogs fall?
Time will tell how Simpson tackles the rebuild, the smart move would be to move on.
Percentage sometimes can predict the following year.

Eagles are fourth but with a percentage of 102.97.

Back