Ross Lyon sacked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did well getting Lachie Neale and Charlie Cameron...both in AA form.
Again I have no resentment for lachie neale, we got somthing in return.

Josh Carr I would have animosity towards for a certain reason. We traded picks 11, 27 and 43 to get him after he played in Ports 2004 flag.

He is a freo boy, his older Brother matt was at freo, that helped.

I am disappointed on how he left. During trade week he was in Bali and his phone was off. I hoped Port got us at least a 3rd or 4th rounder. Josh Carr went to Port by PSD.

Again I have no resentment for lachie neale, we got somthing in return.

Josh Carr I would have animosity towards for a certain reason. We traded picks 11, 27 and 43 to get him after he played in Ports 2004 flag.

He is a freo boy, his older Brother matt was at freo, that helped.

I am disappointed on how he left. During trade week he was in Bali and his phone was off. I hoped Port got us at least a 3rd or 4th rounder. Josh Carr went to Port by PSD.
Good footballer but I always remenber Josh Carr and his brother as dogs in the way they targeted Ben Cousins in a derby against West Coast.
Hitting Cousins from behind.

Good footballer but I always remenber Josh Carr and his brother as dogs in the way they targeted Ben Cousins in a derby against West Coast.
Hitting Cousins from behind.
Suprised you brought that up. I remember in 2006 both carr brothers ganged up on Daniel Kerr strangely.

I remember daniel kerr getting a free kick with a high tackle because Matt carr tried to take his head off.

Suprised you brought that up. I remember in 2006 both carr brothers ganged up on Daniel Kerr strangely.

I remember daniel kerr getting a free kick with a high tackle because Matt carr tried to take his head off.
i laughed during the 2004 GF when Josh Carr (at Port Adelaide) tried to take on Johnathan Brown and came off second best...
Kane Cornes and Josh Carr doing their usual sniping were fixed up by Simon Black and Browny.

i laughed during the 2004 GF when Josh Carr (at Port Adelaide) tried to take on Johnathan Brown and came off second best...
Kane Cornes and Josh Carr doing their usual sniping were fixed up by Simon Black and Browny.
Kane Cornes attempt to fight Barry hall was hilarious lol. I remembered that. Hall cocked a punched at him and Kane Cornes dived like he got smacked in the chin lol. I swear that is on YouTube

Messenger how have you not commented on the passing of the greatest 0-4 coach the game has seen?

I’m disappointed.

Oh, I did on the Hawks Board.

Media loved him because he sounds like he's swallowed a management text book and they thought he sounded modern and intellectual. Gerard Healy will be devo.

He got good results from good lists and average results from average lists. He'll get a job somewhere else.

Messenger how have you not commented on the passing of the greatest 0-4 coach the game has seen?

I’m disappointed.
I am sure the Saints fans will want to bastardize Ross Lyons carcass LoL.

They want him cremated. Then drop the ashes down the dunny. Then s**t on the ashes then flush the toilet lol

Yeah fixed them up so well and then went onto to beat Port to win the 2004 flag. Oh wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back