Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Lyons doing a great job and looks as happy as out on the park at the minute taking the boys through training . Seems very happy considering the family have left him. :rolleyes: Thread is bullshit, why the mods haven't canned it is unbelievable.

So sorry that a thread dedicated to a rumour on the rumours board has riled you up like this. Do you need a hug?

I
Lyons doing a great job and looks as happy as out on the park at the minute taking the boys through training . Seems very happy considering the family have left him. :rolleyes: Thread is bullshit, why the mods haven't canned it is unbelievable.
If it doesn't happen today as the first poster raised in the intitial post of this thread can the mods move it out of Rumours section into the Fairytales section (next to the one about Fyfe going to St Kilda last year).

Many like me won't accept Sumich, you replace Lyon it has to be Clarkson or someone with better credentials than Lyon, Sumich doesn't have this. If Lyon goes some key execs like Bond and Rosich also need to go as they have all been involved with this over the number of past years, not the event itself but managing the club to get it where we are now.
Clarkson? You're delusional.

Would be a pricey sacking if true. How many years does Lyon have to run on his contract?
He has this year and two more. $2.4 million. It equates to about a $17 dollar membership price rise if you take into account the tax deduction on the payout (over three years). I for one would be happy to pay it. I believe we need a change of direction and with the vast amount of youth in our squad should opt for a change.

Last edited:
I

If it doesn't happen today as the first poster raised in the intitial post of this thread can the mods move it out of Rumours section into the Fairytales section (next to the one about Fyfe going to St Kilda last year).
382514.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was the home front issue I alluded to, did not want to state it so bluntly as its just a rumor at this point.
Fair enough.
As much as I trust the source, this is the rumour board and nothing should be accepted on face value.

Stick to the facts, is there a need to bring wives and family into it.
I'm not trying to sink the boot in, I'm just presenting the rumour as it was presented to me by someone who is themselves a huge Freo fan.
Given the inauspicious timing, that may explain his decision (if it has been made).

Club in crisis. No finals for years and seemingly, no hope.

Hardly in crisis.

If it happens, it happens. The club will still be there in the morning and the players will all play on the weekend. Then we get 6 months to make a decision on a coach.

Won't do this season much good but in the end, I couldn't see us contending for a flag this year anyway.

Dafuq are you arguing about Tex9798? You and Total_Juddshanks are saying the same thing

They are not the same, the other person implies that a meeting is happening at a time later today that was not normal.

I am saying (having been through this at multiple companies), that when a series sacking takes place like this it's not scheduled in.

Multiple times I have had general managers be briefed on something by the board and those GMs go back to their respective departments and tell them to drop everything and listen up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back