Ross Lyon tells both Collingwood and Carlton to GAGF, signs on with Geelong to form the most fearsome duo in coaching history with himself and Chris S

Remove this Banner Ad

cott at the helm.

Try and keep your melts contained to this thread.

AFL+Rd+20+Geelong+v+Fremantle+zqz9fL0ckRIx.jpg

Pictured: The two coaching giants discuss effective ways to completely halt ball movement.

EqualSafeGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

Geelong to form the most fearsome duo in coaching history with himself and Chris S

Collingwood.... Hold my beer
We present Bolton and Leppitsch.
We've got the deadly trio of Goodwin, Choco and Richardson.

cott at the helm.

Pictured: The two coaching giants discuss effective ways to completely halt ball movement.
Thread bookmarked for next September August. (want the OP to still be around when I bump it)

Geelong to form the most fearsome duo in coaching history with himself and Chris S

Collingwood.... Hold my beer
We present Bolton and Leppitsch.
I dunno, Carlton have Crazy Vossy...

Scott's two-year contract extension is a mere formality but Hocking said the Cats were not in a position to announce anything yet.

So in an era when Geelong have gone more all-in with veteran merc top ups than any club in history they've been saddled with Chris Scott & now Ross Lyon.

10-bellissimo.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cott at the helm.

This is an excellent use of a thread title but Ross is the boss, it takes two to tango, you can't fit two generals in a sherman tank , a house divided against oneself cannot operate, an albotross arounds one neck.. ect, but then again adversity makes strange bedfellows, and if they are bedfellows, Ross is the dominant partner.

Last edited:
I feel bad for C Scott. Fancy slaving your guts out for a club for a decade, the Board look at your performances, and say "...you know what you need? A bit more Ross Lyon". Its like someone went to a prima ballerina and said "maybe this clapped-out whore can give you some pointers?"

****ing devastating, how does he come back from this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back