Ross Lyon to be Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

cust22

Debutant
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
It seems Ross Lyon is at the end of the St Kilda tether, whether you like it or not the culture at the club stinks and he no longer has a game plan.

The players no longer are playing for him.

Rumour is he will be the first to go in 2011....

WCE_Phill

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Juventus
Defenetly seems to have lost the players. Alot of their experience big players and playing a like a shower of there best (Goddard, Montanga, Gilbert, NDS, Reiwvolt)

Wouldnt surprise me if he was sacked before the bye, so it gives the care taker coach a week or so with the players.

Gee, The saints have been unlucky with coaches, Grant and Lyon, in both tenures should have won a flag.

Mar 31, 2008
Not in a van!
AFL Club
Collingwood
He won't be sacked, you've obviously been heeding too much to the ripples in your toilet as "signs".

St Kilda will keep him around for a few more years, he's done a great job, and if St Kilda is a club worth being in the league, they'll honour him a bit and give him a shot during their low ebbs.

Remember, a gameplan can only get you so far, even on grand final day, hunger, talent, skill and determination are HUGE factors there.

Torpedo12

Team Captain
Suspended
Jun 19, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well this is St Kilda we are talking about, wouldnt surprise me if we sacked him. But in saying that i do know Greag Westaway likes him alot and a few years ago came out and said he wants Ross too coach for 10 years, that was on the back of losing a few games in 08.

It seems Ross Lyon is at the end of the St Kilda tether, whether you like it or not the culture at the club stinks and he no longer has a game plan.

The players no longer are playing for him.

Rumour is he will be the first to go in 2011....

why are so many st kilda related threads started by collingwood supporters. i heard a rumor youre full of s**t and obsessed with st kilda.

st kilda want ross to coach through the rebuild and see him as a 10 year coach.

he's contracted beyond this year from memory.

</thread>

Closed.

If anything pops up in the media it will re open but i think the O.P is making it up to take a pot shot at the Saints.

A reminder also that starting rumours with very little substance to troll clubs is not on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back