Opinion Ross Lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember how Ross Lyon treated Luke Ball,ive no respect for him and could never support a team coached by him
Coaches makes calls, right and wrong, on players all the time. If Lyon takes over in 2019 and returns us to contention, you will come crawling back. Results are all that matters.

He could get us into contention, but we will not win it with him. Game plan is to defensive and to taxing. Game plan needs to be balanced. His teams do not kick winning scores when it counts.

Last edited:

Hopefully not! Enough of the nonsense, please!! Our (normally vigilant) (and always wonderful) mods must be otherwise occupied currently!
Really? Report the thread if it offends you so much.

Coaches makes calls, right and wrong, on players all the time. If Lyon takes over in 2019 and returns us to contention, you will come crawling back. Results are all that matters.
Your wrong on this one jmac Lyon is a campaigner of the highest order he was wrong on Ball and he will never have anything to do with our club thank god

I reckon there could be a lot more to this Ross Lyon rumour than he or Bucks are admitting. Should things turn sour again next season it would not surprise me if he emerges as a very real option for 2019. Personally I think he is the sort of coach we need to realise our list potential. Thoughts?
I like the way he walks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enough of this nonsense you say... lets get back to the serious nature of internet forum posting!
We've had a SSM thread in the main board for the last few days. At least my threads are footy related :wink:

Really? Report the thread if it offends you so much.
I was actually kidding, as no doubt many in this thread have been. I don't tend to do "smiley faces", I'm in the senior citizen category so I leave that sort of thing to the younger cooler types, and it's possible that my posts could be misinterpreted!!!

We've had a SSM thread in the main board for the last few days. At least my threads are footy related :wink:

So these threads are to belittle the SSM thread then jmac?

Nice work mate keep it up. :rolleyes:

I was actually kidding, as no doubt many in this thread have been. I don't tend to do "smiley faces", I'm in the senior citizen category so I leave that sort of thing to the younger cooler types, and it's possible that my posts could be misinterpreted!!!
I'm sure there is an old man smiley face you could use.

As you're old school... what old school hard nut would you want to knock some heads around inside the club?

Bob made magic brother
When the camera pans onto Bucks in the box he would be invisible behind a cloud of smoke. Meanwhile the players are free to play with freedom....man.

When the camera pans onto Bucks in the box he would be invisible behind a cloud of smoke. Meanwhile the players are free to play with freedom....man.

Malcolm Blight... he would get up, stand up...

They'de be kicking torps left right and centre. Bucks would focus on the team after a game... blighty takes the presser.

Blighty flies into the rooms every now and again and go completely off his head... Bucks to resettle and re focus the boys.

Its a match made in Premiership heaven!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back