Universal Love Ross The Boss 2014 & Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm willing to give him the next five years to win us a flag.

Pretty sure we have had more coaches than the mob down the road even though they have about 10 years on us, we just need to stay calm. Took Bomber eight years.

I'm willing to give him the next five years to win us a flag.

Pretty sure we have had more coaches than the mob down the road even though they have about 10 years on us, we just need to stay calm. Took Bomber eight years.

Exactly ! I reckon that we are in for a Geelong 2015 type year while we "transition" so sit back, enjoy and look for the positives

I think after our match against NM , we are on the right track with Ross , three more footsoldier to replace and some strong backup for ibbo and spurr, older player resting management and retire replacement we will be on the up middle of 2017.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see our supporters get angry at the s**t that's being served up.

The old supporters accepting mediocrity argument? I do remember those ones from opposition posters from the pre-Lyon era as well. I still have never worked out how I could influence the club to play/coach/administrate better.

Direct it at the players then, anyone with two eyes can see the players are the ones kicking the ball to the opposition without any of our players even in sight.
And those players pick themselves do they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back