Rumour Ross the Boss to coach Lions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aristotle Pickett

Premium Platinum
Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Got approached as soon as the scandal broke. Will just be offered the job avoiding the ‘process’ he refuses to do. Also taking over at an immediate contender as we all know he wants. RTB the ex lion and bear will be in charge in 2023.
What's your source?

eastfreo75

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
I didn’t get owned because it’s creepy as absolute s**t that you, a complete random, knows who went to Lachie Neale’s wedding.

Why are you so invested in the personal lives of footballers? I couldn’t give two shits about what’s happening in a footballers personal life.

So, who else do you stalk?
It's on public record.

Keep digging as you are losing badly.

By the way, were you born a loser or was it the environment around you?

eastfreo75

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’m assuming you’re the type of person who’d cower in real life after being a smartass. No interest in speaking to you because I can feel my IQ dropping.

Tryna give up durries and you’re ******* me off
The fact your IQ can drop from a stupid BF post says a lot your ability to reason.

Ginnieboy

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2022
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got approached as soon as the scandal broke. Will just be offered the job avoiding the ‘process’ he refuses to do. Also taking over at an immediate contender as we all know he wants. RTB the ex lion and bear will be in charge in 2023.
You haven’t heard s**t!! Just making stuff up.

M Malice

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
What's your source?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

DeIulio2Pearce

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Northern Bullants
What's your source?
Someone who’s known RTB since his Reservoir junior days. If I’m wrong I’m wrong! Just passing on what I’ve heard unlike half the posts on here not giving names and just insinuating vague nothings. I don’t pretend to be ‘ITK’

SuperMal

All Australian
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
Someone who’s known RTB since his Reservoir junior days. If I’m wrong I’m wrong! Just passing on what I’ve heard unlike half the posts on here not giving names and just insinuating vague nothings. I don’t pretend to be ‘ITK’
Half the twats in here are just jealous they didn’t think it up....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spike101

Team Captain
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Replace a guy who allegedly has a problem with Aborigines with a guy who has a problem with women.

Seems sensible.
Replace a guy who allegedly has a problem with Aborigines with a guy who has a problem with women.

Seems sensible.
How did Lethlean get a job at St Kilda? There must be 20 blokes at least who could do the job in front of him

Remove this Banner Ad