Rumour Ross the Boss to coach Lions?

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t get owned because it’s creepy as absolute s**t that you, a complete random, knows who went to Lachie Neale’s wedding.

Why are you so invested in the personal lives of footballers? I couldn’t give two shits about what’s happening in a footballers personal life.

So, who else do you stalk?
It's on public record.

Keep digging as you are losing badly.

By the way, were you born a loser or was it the environment around you?

Got approached as soon as the scandal broke. Will just be offered the job avoiding the ‘process’ he refuses to do. Also taking over at an immediate contender as we all know he wants. RTB the ex lion and bear will be in charge in 2023.
You haven’t heard s**t!! Just making stuff up.

What's your source?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

What's your source?
Someone who’s known RTB since his Reservoir junior days. If I’m wrong I’m wrong! Just passing on what I’ve heard unlike half the posts on here not giving names and just insinuating vague nothings. I don’t pretend to be ‘ITK’

Someone who’s known RTB since his Reservoir junior days. If I’m wrong I’m wrong! Just passing on what I’ve heard unlike half the posts on here not giving names and just insinuating vague nothings. I don’t pretend to be ‘ITK’
Half the twats in here are just jealous they didn’t think it up....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Replace a guy who allegedly has a problem with Aborigines with a guy who has a problem with women.

Seems sensible.
Replace a guy who allegedly has a problem with Aborigines with a guy who has a problem with women.

Seems sensible.
How did Lethlean get a job at St Kilda? There must be 20 blokes at least who could do the job in front of him

The Great Enemy of Football has schemed his way back into a coaching gig. Now planning to ruin everyone's enjoyment of 1 game out of 9 each week in 2023.

Well my mob has only got him once and thats round 1.

I wonder which teams have the saints twice this season? they should be lucky lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back