List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Is Ross still the man for the job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If Clarkson was our coach Would he have done any better in 2018 ? . With the list available and the injuries . I am not so sure we would be any better off.

If Clarkson was our coach Would he have done any better in 2018 ? . With the list available and the injuries . I am not so sure we would be any better off.

If Clarkson was our coach he would have moved aging players on in previous years before they fell off the cliff so that we never reached this point.

If Clarkson was our coach he would have moved aging players on in previous years before they fell off the cliff so that we never reached this point.

Agreed.

If only our list had the same starting point as Hawthorn giving them the ability to attract highly rated out of contract players repeatedly due to their core of high end draft picks and location being where over half of all AFL players come from.

Clarkson is a legend, best coach in the league by far. A better question would be, what would he have done with our list if he walked in at the start of 2011?

He would have 1 flag to his name, woukd this have been enough to attract all the players that the Hawks did?

It means we don't have to play the Hawks in the 2013 GF!!

Would we have so many injuries with a game plan that executes pinpoint passing instead of effort based full field
defensive zones?
Also Clarkson would bring his own off field people, program's to ensure the timing of finals campaigns. Hawks have a
knack of finishing seasons strongly.

Got to be under pressure surely, this is insipid.

People still find a way to back him in 100 point loss coming up with probably our most experienced midfield this season, this is depressing week after week, 5 of our last 6 by over 50 this will be over 100 we haven’t improved one small bit, he’s not the man to lead us into future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyon apologists are quiet. Time to kick his arse out the door.
They'll all slink back in by Tuesday with cockamamie stats and quote Lyon & players from the team website. :$

Hawks have the balls to ask all their triple premiership champions to step aside because they're not part of their future.
We didn't even have the guts to move along constant underperformers like Suban, Sutcliffe and Mayne to make way for kids. Ballas getting another contract shows that we're still more than willing to reward has beens.

No coming back from this. Something’s rotten. And it couldn’t be contained any longer culminating in this.

Presser is going to be good. Surely the ' have you lost the team ' question is legit

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

* him off. Maybe we got the perfect storm, but even in a rebuilding year ... Wtf do you learn from that. 18 players in the d50 yet Geelong hit up short kick after short kick. Bucks stop with him.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Back