List Mgmt. Ross The Boss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FreoMonocle

Premium Gold
Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
There goes our hope for finals... we will need to rely on choice of ruck D or E. APearce was going to make it tough on top of Taberner, but Lobb going down will be a bridge too far.

Aside from those who think "team z is ****, so we must smash them by a gazillion points" in spite of the glaring obvious that our whole spine is on crutches... What are our revised expectations of a win/loss for the rest of the season and an acceptable pass mark for Ross?

Yeti

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
There goes our hope for finals... we will need to rely on choice of ruck D or E. APearce was going to make it tough on top of Taberner, but Lobb going down will be a bridge too far.

Aside from those who think "team z is ****, so we must smash them by a gazillion points" in spite of the glaring obvious that our whole spine is on crutches... What are our revised expectations of a win/loss for the rest of the season and an acceptable pass mark for Ross?
TO THE BRICK THROWING!!!!!

Still 10-12 wins for me, finals would exceed my pre-season expectations. Hopefully theae injuries are seen as an opportunity and someone like Huge Dixon will grab with both hands.

masai

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
TO THE BRICK THROWING!!!!!

Still 10-12 wins for me, finals would exceed my pre-season expectations. Hopefully theae injuries are seen as an opportunity and someone like Huge Dixon will grab with both hands.
I look at it as, one door closes, another opens. It allows a player to step up and fill the void.

Other than that, damn, damn, damn ........ Lobb was doing really well, could I say starting to blossom. Damn, damn, damn.

Matt Price, get off your recliner rocker and go and have a good chat to the footy gods !!!!.

benfica

Team Captain
Aug 5, 2011
woodgreen
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
tottenham
this injury will test ross lyons coaching see how good he really is if simmo can handle injuries and get the eagles to win a premiership then ross can at least get us into the 8

poshman

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
CFC, San Antonio Spurs
this injury will test ross lyons coaching see how good he really is if simmo can handle injuries and get the eagles to win a premiership then ross can at least get us into the 8
And he is back with his anti ross agenda... hadn't seen you for a while. I don't know why some seem to be so quick to jump on bad news as a joyous opportunity for their own agenda. ******** mate.

benfica

Team Captain
Aug 5, 2011
woodgreen
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
tottenham
And he is back with his anti ross agenda... hadn't seen you for a while. I don't know why some seem to be so quick to jump on bad news as a joyous opportunity for their own agenda. ******** mate.
if he gets us into finals i think a 2 yr extension would be reasonable like i said its his time now as much as the players to prove that he deserves to be at freo long term

(Log in to remove this ad.)

poshman

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
CFC, San Antonio Spurs
I can't believe Bigfooty censors Piss now - or do I need to write (piss) or Pi55 - anyway it makes it look like something far harsher was written.

PurpleEyes

Club Legend
Jul 2, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Eagles won their premiership in 2018 with a team containing 16 players having played 50+ games for West Coast. Freo so far in 2019 have averaged just 6. You are not comparing apples to apples.

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Sorry but they loss who.. Nicnat? Meh, he’s a big hype replaced by Vardy anyway. Nicnat was expendable.
Did they lose Barrass/McGovern their key backman? No. Did they lose Josh Kennedy? No. They hardly loss key key players. Sheppard. A half back flanker. Meh, who cares they’re expendable anyway.
Had they loss Kennedy, Barrass, Nicnat. Then they can complain.

blue shark

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
if he gets us into finals i think a 2 yr extension would be reasonable like i said its his time now as much as the players to prove that he deserves to be at freo long term
These posts are unrealistic WC have at least 6 A graders, Freo lost Neale, and have fielded Fyfe, Mundy, Walters.
With many questions on Hogan, Shill, and A Pearce, interrupted pre-seasons, injury is more of an issue than
coaching.
Sacking Ross without an exit plan is purely vengeance, we have come out of the wilderness, other clubs are still on
the coaching roundabout going in circles.
There will be 3 coaches sacked this year, who do we replace Ross with?
We need to sack the S&C ASAP.
Change is coming, but it needs to be controlled, thought out, and I don't see that happening for another few years.
Unless a rival club poaches Ross, even talk proves he still is valued, a known commodity.

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
I notice WC had a loss yesterday.

yakamoto

Club Legend
May 8, 2008
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The new Coach of the Matilda’s has instituted a high defence line strategy. This is not working well for them. We have the man to make it work right here. I see a great coaching opportunity for Ross. Four year contract leading into the 2023 World Cup would be ideal.

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WC have to try to snag another GF, but how is their depth? Lose Yeo even Barrass and they are scraping the barrel.
Aging stars, many turning 30 or over, will they follow the Dogs fall?
Time will tell how Simpson tackles the rebuild, the smart move would be to move on.
Exactly.
The ‘they had injuries’ argument is silly.
Take out their spine they’re stuffed. Even without Hurn, Yeo, they got smashed.
Our depth will be severely tested. Logue has to stand up if he thinks he’s ready for AFL. It is what it is.

Yeti

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
The new Coach of the Matilda’s has instituted a high defence line strategy. This is not working well for them. We have the man to make it work right here. I see a great coaching opportunity for Ross. Four year contract leading into the 2023 World Cup would be ideal.
That strategy sounds like it will work as well for the Matildas as the pacific defense policy worked for Japan in WWII.

eastfreo75

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
WC have to try to snag another GF, but how is their depth? Lose Yeo even Barrass and they are scraping the barrel.
Aging stars, many turning 30 or over, will they follow the Dogs fall?
Time will tell how Simpson tackles the rebuild, the smart move would be to move on.
Percentage sometimes can predict the following year.

Eagles are fourth but with a percentage of 102.97.

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Interesting news that Silvagni will more then likely do his own thing and quit Carlton this year.. was only a lunch with business partners

Top Bottom