List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Is Ross still the man for the job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Has a winning % of something like 57%, Clarkson only has 61% so I think there would be worse.

There's only 22 of them, and most obviously were before AFL I would have thought.
He's killing this franchise, as is the Board, they are rudderless

We clearly dont have enough depth, if you had a fit Pearce, Hogan, Tabernar, Cox, S Hill available we wouldn't need to play our spuds like Colyer, Hughes, Nyhius, Switta, Crowden, etc. It would make a big difference.

We clearly dont have enough depth, if you had a fit Pearce, Hogan, Tabernar, Cox, S Hill available we wouldn't need to play our spuds like Colyer, Hughes, Nyhius, Switta, Crowden, etc. It would make a big difference.
injuries are inevitable, but proffessional footballers should improve thier game to get the most out of themselves. There was soo much dumb football it wasnt funny.

You can’t get rid of him this year, I do agree he needs to coach the year out.

Mind you under no circumstances should he be coaching the club next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy has dished out poor coaching for the last 3 years, and while he has improved us this year and we are a better side than last year, we're still not good enough. Finals was a pass mark for me, as it should be with every club, you play finals or your team has failed the season, and we are not playing finals this season. i don't think he should coach us next year but he will. That's just a sad state of affairs.

Interested to know if a club has ever had a complete change of coaching staff, from senior coach through to line coaches ?

I feel like Ross’s message just isn’t resonating with the players anymore, and I have no confidence in any of the line coaches seeing the dissaray at both ends of the ground .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The guy has dished out poor coaching for the last 3 years, and while he has improved us this year and we are a better side than last year, we're still not good enough. Finals was a pass mark for me, as it should be with every club, you play finals or your team has failed the season, and we are not playing finals this season. i don't think he should coach us next year but he will. That's just a sad state of affairs.
Are we a better team we haven’t reached or passed eight wins from last year yet.

Back