List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Is Ross still the man for the job?

• Total voters

youmewe

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Kennedy was only slightly injured in the motorcade.
He was actually killed in the hospital.
The Zapruder film was a clever fake. If you look closely you’ll see Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck looking on in frame 683.

SPEEDWAGON

All Australian
Apr 12, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
ROSS - hugs out on the ground, massive effort to look like a nice guy with young players

a DEVELOPMENT coach

ready for an offer to coach a YOUNG team on big money in his home state.

One last BIG contract.

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Carlton have asked Ross about his plans and thoughts on several things moving forward as a coach.

No deal offered. Not even estimates on the important numbers were brought up.

Ross is in a pretty good position, he'd be laughing.

greatgatsby

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2010
The Seat of Power
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Washington Commanders, Black Ducks
Don't really mind. I think Ross has done a good job building the list but if he decided to leave for better money, them's the breaks. If he stays now, given some demand in Victoria, it will at least partly be because he backs us in for some success.

manpurple

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
RTB needs to stick around whilst we sign Cripps, Kelly or Cornilio. Players want to play under him.
And if we win 12 or more this year I’ll be pissed if he goes elsewhere.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

jedi mind tricks

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Dream State
AFL Club
Fremantle
RTB needs to stick around whilst we sign Cripps, Kelly or Cornilio. Players want to play under him.
And if we win 12 or more this year I’ll be pissed if he goes elsewhere.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did you mean Cornholio?
CORNHOLIO_NEED_HIS_TP.jpg

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
I like errors in music. It separates us from robots, why Janis Jopin as a musician is so powerful yet so fragile - she aint perfect and that's fine with me.

But damn, that Coniglio video could do with a bit of love from waves tune or melodyne or similar to tune those vocals.

LeftFootBanana

All Australian
Aug 7, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
He didn't walk out of the meeting, dim sims uneaten, so there is only one conclusion to be drawn from this. Carlton must have offered a plate of highly delicious South Melbourne Market dim sims (no other dim sim will do), so the talks are serious. ;)

Clearly this means that Carlton are relocating to Shanghai and that in 5 years time RTB will be coaching them, their midfield will be known as The Gang of Four and they will have a 8'5" ruckman from outer Mongolia.

Belly of course follow him and will be promoted to Emperor of Carlton and Sam Pang will become court jester and media liaison officer.

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Clearly this means that Carlton are relocating to Shanghai and that in 5 years time RTB will be coaching them, their midfield will be known as The Gang of Four and they will have a 8'5" ruckman from outer Mongolia.

Belly of course follow him and will be promoted to Emperor of Carlton and Sam Pang will become court jester and media liaison officer.
The disturbing thing is that this may actually be an extract from the AFL's China strategic plan.

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
There goes our hope for finals... we will need to rely on choice of ruck D or E. APearce was going to make it tough on top of Taberner, but Lobb going down will be a bridge too far.

Aside from those who think "team z is s**t, so we must smash them by a gazillion points" in spite of the glaring obvious that our whole spine is on crutches... What are our revised expectations of a win/loss for the rest of the season and an acceptable pass mark for Ross?

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
There goes our hope for finals... we will need to rely on choice of ruck D or E. APearce was going to make it tough on top of Taberner, but Lobb going down will be a bridge too far.

Aside from those who think "team z is ****, so we must smash them by a gazillion points" in spite of the glaring obvious that our whole spine is on crutches... What are our revised expectations of a win/loss for the rest of the season and an acceptable pass mark for Ross?

TO THE BRICK THROWING!!!!!

Still 10-12 wins for me, finals would exceed my pre-season expectations. Hopefully theae injuries are seen as an opportunity and someone like Huge Dixon will grab with both hands.

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
TO THE BRICK THROWING!!!!!

Still 10-12 wins for me, finals would exceed my pre-season expectations. Hopefully theae injuries are seen as an opportunity and someone like Huge Dixon will grab with both hands.

I look at it as, one door closes, another opens. It allows a player to step up and fill the void.

Other than that, damn, damn, damn ........ Lobb was doing really well, could I say starting to blossom. Damn, damn, damn.

Matt Price, get off your recliner rocker and go and have a good chat to the footy gods !!!!.

benfica

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2011
woodgreen
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
tottenham
this injury will test ross lyons coaching see how good he really is if simmo can handle injuries and get the eagles to win a premiership then ross can at least get us into the 8

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
this injury will test ross lyons coaching see how good he really is if simmo can handle injuries and get the eagles to win a premiership then ross can at least get us into the 8
And he is back with his anti ross agenda... hadn't seen you for a while. I don't know why some seem to be so quick to jump on bad news as a joyous opportunity for their own agenda. Piss off mate.

Back