Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Whoooooooo

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
These days rotations are so important - when you are at the game you just have no way of keeping up.

Its time to have a score board for all to see for official rotation counts.

Bigger issue is that they can't even get the info right as to who is on the bench.

Sitting in the AFL members it clearly displays on the led screens on the members side.

Problem is it's wrong a lot of the time - at one stage today it had 13 25 36 43 listed, but Garlett was deep forward and only the other three were off.

It's obviously on delay, so mostly way off.

No way they'd be able to total up # of rotations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be a way to keep it up to date on the score board. The Interchange Stewards have effectively an iPhone app that they input the data into, there should be some way to live stream that somewhere

It's a good idea. They have included it in the stats shown at the breaks at the ground and occasionally it would flash up on the screen so the AFL will probably declare that good enough.

Mostly because they think the fans are bricks who couldn't possibly give a s**t about these things.

I was listening to MMM and they brought it up a bit which was good.

Everyone has a phone??
Check the ******* thing for the interchanges like i do on the AFL app tells ya whos on the bench and for how long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back