Rumour Roughie got on the Charls Saturday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't want to be one of those people that automatically gets defensive the moment someone involved with their club has an allegation levelled against them but I doubt if he's gonna do drugs he would have them handed to his wife on the boundary line of an AFL game.
Which makes the video being deleted from the thread more hilarious. Why would a video of someone handing something over a boundary fence in a discreet manner be worth deleting?

There is some nuking going on here that unintentionally makes that video clip look dodgier than it needs to be. Streisand style.

Have Roughead's partner or the woman that handed something to her been in contact with bigfooty admins?

All I did was upload the twitter account which showed a video and it was deleted. No commentary, no allegation, nothing was insinuated by me, just the link.

But it got deleted.

Unsure why.

All I did was upload the twitter account which showed a video and it was deleted. No commentary, no allegation, nothing was insinuated by me, just the link.

But it got deleted.

Unsure why.
The tweet you posted alleged it was a drug deal.
We've got a rumour with no sauce and people posting a video of his wife from the game like it's proof.

We've got a rumour with no sauce and people posting a video of his wife from the game like it's proof.
I agree with you guys taking it down and the reasons for doing so but you've seen it haven't you? It looks sooooo suss.

Sorry, so:

1. It got deleted not because of the video itself, but the comment embedded in the link preceding the video?
2. I don’t have a view on the video itself but wouldn’t the video be considered source material?

Is it fine for someone to post the video and say "wtf was just handed over the fence" without mention of drugs or meaning to imply drugs?

Is it fine for someone to post the video and say "wtf was just handed over the fence" without mention of drugs or meaning to imply drugs?
No because you aren't doing anything other than implying it was drugs.

I don't give a s**t if Rough partied on the weekend, he's retired.

I've seen photos of Hawks players in season partying, I'm not someone who thinks my club is full of clean skins.

I'll put up with a thread suggesting Rough got on the gear without any evidence but I'm not putting up with people posting video of his wife with a camera in her face that they want to allege is a drug deal going down on national TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it was a Coles mini to help her finish the collection?
There is definitely a good bay 13 thread that could be made with that video in the OP and people speculating what it was.

Would you be down for that Gralin ?

s-l400.jpg

I reckon it was this.

Maybe it was a Coles mini to help her finish the collection?
There is definitely a good bay 13 thread that could be made with that video in the OP and people speculating what it was.

Would you be down for that Gralin ?
You'd have to ask the bay mods, personally I think promoting Coles mini collectables should be punishable by permanent ban but maybe they will allow it for lols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back