Injury Roughie out of Power Clash

Remove this Banner Ad

Slight roll of the ankle early vs the cats. Will miss the next 2 weeks. If we were playing anyone else he would play, but it's the perfect chance to get him cherry ripe before finals.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/144274/default.aspx

Would like to know who wrote that??
At least they got Shane Slaven right

Amazing that it could still be up 8 hours later. Embarassing. Makes you wonder if the AFL, who are styling themselves as a media organisation now, have subbys working on the weekend.

Here's a screen grab of it for posterity sake:

Screenshot2012-08-11at80806PM.png

Amazing that it could still be up 8 hours later. Embarassing. Makes you wonder if the AFL, who are styling themselves as a media organisation now, have subbys working on the weekend.

The bloke who did the bigpond match summary voiceover for our game v Essendon called Dustin Fletcher "Duncan"... probably some fool based out of Sydney.
Watch at 0.45sec http://www.afl.com.au/video/tabid/76/contentid/472433/default.aspx

There was ABSOLUTELY no indication of any injury to Roughie on either Tues or Thurs training sessions last week. If there is an injury it is minor. NB he was running on Tuesday !!

This, and possibly next, week is experimental with both key forwards out and the two ruck men in. Clarko keen to see how it works before heading into the finals.

In saying "next week" I should add that I expect Buddy to be back next week. I was referring to the use of the two ruck men.

Gilham - Gingham, Duryea - Dread. Reeks of spellcheck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back