Injury Roughy knee surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

The notification from the Hawks app on my phone came through with something like "Roughy undergoes surgery", thought it was another cancer setback. Not cool Hawks social media team, not cool at all.

That's on you - not them.

Just heard that Roughie had to get surgery. Poor guy I hope he starts feeling better soon but he should take as long as he needs.

The notification from the Hawks app on my phone came through with something like "Roughy undergoes surgery", thought it was another cancer setback. Not cool Hawks social media team, not cool at all.
Yeah wouldn't have hurt to say 'knee surgery'

On SM-N910U using BigFooty.com mobile app

Roughy doesn't want to be treated any differently because of what happened to him nor does he want to be wrapped in cotton wool - he has made that point a few times. The media folk are reporting on him like they would any other player - just like the big Rough wants it.

Hope he is fit and firing and ready to kick a bag on the Pies in round 1.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2017-12-14/roughy-right-on-track

Hawthorn captain Jarryd Roughead is back running barely a week after left knee surgery and confident it was only a minor setback in his preparation for next season.

"What are we? Eight, nine days post-surgery and I'm already out here running and doing weights while the boys get back tomorrow."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back