Not open for further replies.
You know the drill:

Welcome back Tom for your 100th game
2023 round 07 welcome back TMc 100th.jpg

Great to have you back Gus
2023 round 07 welcome back Gus.jpg

Happy 50th game Errol
Errol 50th.jpg

Just relax and have fun Peter. Enjoy your 50th.
Ladhams 50th.jpg

Just Bloody Do It.jpg

Bloods by 19 points

Last edited:
The past is past, it can't be changed, time for the team to get back on track and us supporters to get behind it.

Lots of despair from recent losses, which is fair enough, but pointless to wallow in despair.
Football is the release, enjoy it.

As SwansProudly says above celebrate Gus's second coming (unused subs don't count), the milestone men and the opportunity to put the franchise impostors in their place.

Swans by 6 goals plus. :thumbsu:

I don’t see us winning.

The team will get a boost with Tom McCartin’s return and the selection of Gus.

The crowd will get a boost with Bud’s return. Will we get 30k?

I saw no change in coaching mind set from Horses public comments during the week.

I expect the team is still demoralised, mistrustful of each other and the coaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels bizarre to be so happy to have at least one tall defender.

And Gus coming in just adds something. Always great to see an exciting young addition to the team.

Rampe’s absence is the main worry. Can our back 6 cope without his remarkable input?

I’m really looking forward to today’s game.

Feels bizarre to be so happy to have at least one tall defender.

And Gus coming in just adds something. Always great to see an exciting young addition to the team.

Rampe’s absence is the main worry. Can our back 6 cope without his remarkable input?

I’m really looking forward to today’s game.
We need to stop greene.
Oh and green.

Will go a long way to winning the game.

We need to stop greene.
Oh and green.

Will go a long way to winning the game.
Tend to agree.

Although when they’ve beaten us recently, Daniels has kicked a few on us - because we focussed so much on Toby. They have a few dangerous small and mid sized forwards.

Cunningham, although much maligned, has an important job today.

Will get up

Heeney and paply best in

Cover cracks until the pies
We will win, it’s not papering over the cracks, cracks are there For all to see whilst we are dealing w all these injuries they have been clearly exposed. We are Too easy to play against in the middle and need more beast mode bought iin. which again, underlines the incredible effort last year to get to a gf. We finish bottom of the 8 this year and that will be a strong result.

We don’t become ordinary overnight, with a full list we are a better side.

Heeney tends to go well against GWS so you might on the money, he needs to pull a big game out. Better not see Mills back either. Sheldrick will be interesting to watch, at least he has a few free passes to use up on this board looking at the love for him.

Today we have enough power to overcome the Giants. Hope we see a much improved attacking effort, we haven’t kicked a goal for 2 qrts and they are down some defenders as well. Spread of goalkickers would be nice, and a full squad of leaders playing, everyone in the team needs to lead Today to start the recovery from the wreck of last week.

Hi energy, Hi pressure and the result will be the result. I hope our team hates losing more than loves winning And plays accordingly.

Last edited:
We will win, it’s not papering over the cracks, cracks are there For all to see whilst we are dealing w all these injuries they have been clearly exposed. We are Too easy to play against in the middle and need more beast mode bought iin. which again, underlines the incredible effort last year to get to a gf. We finish bottom 8 this year and that will be a strong result.

We don’t become ordinary overnight, with a full list we are a better side.

Heeney tends to go well against GWS so you might on the money, he needs to pull a big game out. Better not see Mills back either. Sheldrick will be interesting to watch, at least he has a few free passes to use up on this board looking at the love for him.

Today we have enough power to overcome the Giants. Hope we see a much improved attacking effort, we haven’t kicked a goal for 2 qrts and they are down some defenders as well. Spread of goalkickers would be nice, and a full squad of leaders playing, everyone in the team needs to lead Today to start the recovery from the wreck of last week.

Hi energy, Hi pressure and the result will be the result. I hope our team hates losing more than loves winning And plays accordingly.
Not quite sure what you mean by “we finish bottom 8 this year and that would be a strong result”?

Bottom 8 would be a (very) poor result in my view.

Why? We'll have been in the same position and won a flag, or worse and still challenged for Top 4 by seasons end.

Last year therr was inconsistency with getting up for big games and losing to bottom sides, which showed the potential to compete with the best.

This season we need to bank as many wins against bottom teams to scrape in because we cant perform vs port, melb, geelong

Let sheldrick do the defensive work and unleash rowbottom pls. Rowbottom gets 10+ contested possessions and we win

Anyway i still have sydney win, rowy 20+ and chad 25+ in my multi so i have faith 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back