swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Basically Melbourne and Brisbane are the only ones showing some consistency. Freo vying for that top 4 spot. Remember Lions sorta got screwed over at the Cattery with the hands in the back. Then its wide open really.

It's a bit creepy how poisonous the atmosphere gets every single time we lose. Of course you get disappointed, but we get psychotically negative. It doesn't seem to happen on other boards with such intensity.
Oh, it certainly does happen on other boards. The only instance it doesn't is when a board collectively believes a coach is cooked and the attention gets turned towards the coach. See the Port board and GC board this year for examples of that.

It does get quite spicy here though. I've got COVID at the moment, and I'm self-medicating with beer and pot which is keeping me sedated enough to stay out of it. :$

sometimes you tip the hat the best side on the day and keep working

credit to brisbane, Neale was a monster , especiallyin the third when it got close
Their goals from stoppages is just great set up and coaching and they have strong talent across the board

plus handled injury well

yeah they were better today not denying it

but we are missing our best ruckman, a key defender, papley isnt fit etc
I get a bit sick of the double think that occurs on this board whenever there is a loss. It seems like the common consensus during the week is that we're a good team that isn't quite there yet. Then we're competitive but ultimately fall short against a contender and everyone loses their s**t.

We've beaten all the teams we should beat this year if you accept this board's consensus of where the team is at.

Dubsforsam1

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
Getting McCartin, Hickey back into the team will make a big difference.
Players just need to be more efficient with the ball.

ShireSwan

Club Legend
Suspended
Sep 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Disposal efficiency.

Rampe - 40%
JPK 50%
Hayward 50%
Blakey 60%

Lloyd with a game losing 87%. Shame on him.

I get a bit sick of the double think that occurs on this board whenever there is a loss. It seems like the common consensus during the week is that we're a good team that isn't quite there yet. Then we're competitive but ultimately fall short against a contender and everyone loses their s**t.

We've beaten all the teams we should beat this year if you accept this board's consensus of where the team is at.

yeah some weeks we cant fit all the guns in, other weeks we suck

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
wont win every week

5-2 is a great start and it was a good contest

we got beaten by the better side today who deserved the win, we never gave up

its not doom and gloom imo, quite the opposite

I think honestly most of that 2nd quarter where the game was lost was self inflicted.

I just dont understand most of our kicking to advantage.

Rampe - 25%
JPK 50%
Hayward 50%
Blakey 60%

Lloyd with a game losing 87%. Shame on him.

This is why stats are stats. Watch the game, Lloyd was terrible. Compare Rich and Lloyd...one doesn't miss a target and doesn't cause 5 goals to the opponent

5-2 would take us to 16-6 which is pretty good for a season

Reckon the mids just need another year

The Brions are excellent and fully deserved their win. We got sucked into their game style. Can some journo ask Horse why we bomb it in to the fwd 50. Pleased we stuck at it

I think honestly most of that 2nd quarter where the game was lost was self inflicted.

I just dont understand most of our kicking to advantage.

yeah they beat us, not saying we didnt blow it

we might lose to essendon in 2 weeks,

teams lose games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back