Preview Round 1 – GWS Giants vs Essendon, Sunday 24th March 2019, Sydney Showground Stadium, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gents. My partner and i flew up this evening. Whats the best way to get to the show grounds? I have no idea about this public transport system. I also read something about rail works? We are staying in surrey hills.

Good luck tomorrow
Central station will have direct trains to Olympic Park tomorrow.

Use cityrail.com.au and for service times.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hey gents. My partner and i flew up this evening. Whats the best way to get to the show grounds? I have no idea about this public transport system. I also read something about rail works? We are staying in surrey hills.

Good luck tomorrow
Hop on a train at central station. With the trackwork it will be direct to Olympic park and it's a short walk at the other end with signs. 131500 is the NSW trip planner with details. Around 20 mins trip. Free with a tkt to the game.

Surrey Hills is adjacent to Central Stn so it must be close.

Hop on a train at central station. With the trackwork it will be direct to Olympic park and it's a short walk at the other end with signs. 131500 is the NSW trip planner with details. Around 20 mins trip. Free with a tkt to the game.

Surrey Hills is adjacent to Central Stn so it must be close.
Awesome thank you legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back