Strategy Round 1, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lads,

Heading to the medallion club on Sat night because it was free. What might one wear there? The more casual the better.

IIRC its MCC rules, been years though

I guess it depends on your terminology, for me

Superstar: Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Mitchell etc etc...
Gun: Nathan Jones, Bryce Gibbs, Brett Deledio, Dale Thomas etc etc.

Terlich is a foot soldier at best.
Who was the last superstar we had?
Green?yze? Stynes? Neitz? Struggling to think of 5 in the last 25 years.

I guess it depends on your terminology, for me

Superstar: Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Mitchell etc etc...
Gun: Nathan Jones, Bryce Gibbs, Brett Deledio, Dale Thomas etc etc.

Terlich is a foot soldier at best.

Yeah I would use gun as a throwaway term for someone who does there job well
Yze came very close to winning a Brownlow at one point.

So did Cameron Bruce, Bloody Woewodin won one but he wouldnt go into the superstar category, Farmer was probably a superstar at around the 98-02 period

Also lads its fair to say if you add Clark and Hogan to our starting line up our Pre season fitness wise has been excellent, most guys have completed full pre seasons and guys like Grimes, Watts, Trenners Blease and Strauss have had full pre seasons so it will be interesting to see how they go

Yeah I would use gun as a throwaway term for someone who does there job well

So did Cameron Bruce, Bloody Woewodin won one but he wouldnt go into the superstar category, Farmer was probably a superstar at around the 98-02 period

Had it in the bag until Big Bad Brent came along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will that loveable whore with a heart of gold be opening the game day thread tonight or has he permanently gone AWOL after that 2 week ban he copped in January? ;)

Wonaeamirri33

Hey lads,

Heading to the medallion club on Sat night because it was free. What might one wear there? The more casual the better.
I was fine with jeans and a tshirt with a guernsey over the top. I wore runners too.

I wondered the same thing for the corporate box, but I'm going wearing the same as I wore to the medallion club.

Will that loveable whore with a heart of gold be opening the game day thread tonight or has he permanently gone AWOL after that 2 week ban he copped in January? ;)

Wonaeamirri33

He's leaving his run pretty bloody late

Not an enjoyable evening at the pub. We didn't look like working our way back into that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back