List Mgmt. Round 1, 2015 Full strength team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have the link and can confirm McGrath is debuting this weekend. Posted something on the Lions Instagram about it. Have honestly no idea who will get those final 3-4 spots

Lost 8 out of 11 at the GABBA, geez that's atrocious.

:oops:

With our lineup it was to be expected. I am more thrilled we won 2 games in Melbourne than 4 games at the GABBA. I think we'll win 7 at the Gabba and 3 away this year to finish with 10 for the year.

Bunj 2.0 deserves his spot. Very happy for him!

i've got a whiteboard in my room and have been doing a running round 1 team since after the swans game and can say i've had boonj junior on the bench since then!

LESTER MERRETT GARDINER
C. BEAMS CLARK RICH

ADCOCK REDDEN AISH
LEUENBERGER ROCKLIFF D. BEAMS

ZORKO McSTAY BEWICK
GREEN CLOSE MARTIN

CHRISTENSEN TAYLOR ROBINSON McGRATH

No Paps? IIRC he has played every NAB cup game and was reasonable.
Looking at that team, who do you take out for paps? I can see collingwood going with potentially 3 talls in Cloke, White and possibly Goldsack. Dizzy will play to take Goldy and that really only leaves Lester as the person to miss out for Paps.
It is a very good looking team! It just stings that it looks like Mayes is going to have to battle to get in. I can see it being out of him, McGrath and robinson who gets the 22nd spot at this stage.
Adcocks position in the team could become vulnerable as the year progresses also.

Looking at that team, who do you take out for paps? I can see collingwood going with potentially 3 talls in Cloke, White and possibly Goldsack. Dizzy will play to take Goldy and that really only leaves Lester as the person to miss out for Paps.
It is a very good looking team! It just stings that it looks like Mayes is going to have to battle to get in. I can see it being out of him, McGrath and robinson who gets the 22nd spot at this stage.
Adcocks position in the team could become vulnerable as the year progresses also.
Lester should be the one to miss out. I watched the nab cup against syd again and his disposal by hand and foot is just atrocious. Easily would have paps over Lester at this stage. Would have Mayes over both of them easily as well...

Personally I hope we play Adcock all season so that if he wants to FA at the end of the year we get a good return for him. I wont hold it against him if he chooses to flex his options, hes earned the right to play finals before his career ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back