Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2007
Gippsland, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nashville predators
i call it as it is...truth just hurts for some...all I've read all pre-season is how this team isn't cooked. Great young players under 23 coming through blah blah blah...the fact Kade Stewart and Teie Miles weren't selected is disgraceful. They select Taylor duryea, billy Hartung and will Langford instead....
Stewart
Miles
Hardwick
Lovell
Brand
Hearherly
All need to play 10+ games this season.

Won't complain about that. Miles, maybe but Stewart more than earned the right to be selected.

Hawks1994

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arizona Cardinals
I love Clarko with all my heart and trust his selections but the axe needs to swing. This clearly isn't going to be a premiership year to time to reward form not reputation

MistyAvalon

Premiership Player
Feb 13, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Yankees , Roosters
and to think all the crap we went through to get that jom loser......... I said at the time.............. I am so ashamed to call myself a hawker........ I have never been so ashamed of the performance in the last q... the maggots were more vicious in the first three.

Now I knew we were going into the wilderness..... I was prepared to lose.............but t his...............

bugalugs213

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The bulldogs's the giants's the Dee's are gunna put some points on us this year.
Hopefully we cop them on really rainy and windy days.
Gunna be a long year.

Hodgey09

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anyone else blocking Essendon supporter friends numbers right now?
If I didn't and kept watching this game I'd have no mates and no roommate by tomorrow. * this right off.

Apr 18, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Six decades of domination
I don't like our game plan/they way were structure up. I don't like the way we use the ball into our f50. I don't like how we get opened up consistently by lateral movement, yet can't do it ourselves. I don't like how s**t our rucking is.
That has nothing to do with heart.

We got out ran by a team who should theoretically have a significantly worse fitness base. That's just unacceptable.

Every loose ball they outnumbered us. Every contest they swarmed and spread. Every turnover they split us up. Their work rate and desire to win was certainly much better than ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back