Unofficial Preview Round 1 2017 - Fremantle vs Geelong 5:40PM Sunday 26th March, Subiaco Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to the injury you had late last season nearly 20 down I would consider that side extremely competitive when Bennell and balantyne get back with Walters as smalls really starts to give that fwd line some punch. Let's be honest the midfield is looking good. Its going to be a cracking game can't wait

I'm not saying we'll be a push over, but our defense conceded the 2nd most goals per inside 50 this preseason, 2nd only to Carlton. We'll beat up on slouch midfields and win games this year. Yours unfortunately isn't a slouch midfield.

We have some young promising defenders, Logue, Hamling, Ryan, A.Pearce but they are a year or two away from establishing themselves. Until we tighten up and mature in the backline I think we won't hit the heights of 2013-15. But early days, we may surprise round 1.

One of the best I'm actually calling steroids on him he used to be a twig that could take a hangar.
View attachment 345221

What he's done I see as achievable by an elite athlete in an elite athlete environment adding size for 7 years straight (18-25)

Do you think Patty Cripps is juicing too?

Patrick-Cripps1.jpg

a90d7283cc645afa3615494887bf2b7f

What he's done I see as achievable by an elite athlete in an elite athlete environment adding size for 7 years straight (18-25)

Do you think Patty Cripps is juicing too?

Patrick-Cripps1.jpg

a90d7283cc645afa3615494887bf2b7f
Except Fyfe's occurred overnight.

As for Cripps, he isn't that much bigger than when he started. using an image where he's tensing his muscles during an attempted handball doesn't necessarily do your theory justice. There's just something about the WA culture ... Drew Banfield is in the same boat as Fyfe.

Except Fyfe's occurred overnight.

As for Cripps, he isn't that much bigger than when he started. using an image where he's tensing his muscles during an attempted handball doesn't necessarily do your theory justice. There's just something about the WA culture ... Drew Banfield is in the same boat as Fyfe.

Not sure if srs

Considering Cripps had pretty much less muscle definition than Fyfe when he started, strange comment

Not sure if srs

Considering Cripps had pretty much less muscle definition than Fyfe when he started, strange comment

Way to miss the point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure you think It's a good idea to try and troll members of the Geelong board ... good on you mate, try the Hawthorn board out for size and see how lucky you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back