Podcast Round 1 2017 - Team Zeke

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad language warning. I can't be ****ed editing them out so deal with it or don't listen.

After being kidnapped, Ochre is forced to return and host the podcast against his will with Keys and FiveStrings. They talk cricket, WAFL, the Super Bowl, Survivor and also talk a little AFL, in an episode experts are describing as 'over 85 minutes'.

Episode
iTunes
RSS
Survivor

One day early, you could have talked about the Gillard report and all the new insights gathered in the last decade. That could have eaten up 45 seconds or so.

I've tweeted about it twice, that's already far more attention than it actually warrants.

Boys, fantastic podcast - your unreasonable criticism of my questions aside.

Really hope we can find someone else to run these and keep them weekly. I'd put up my hand but work and the missus + weekly podcast = bad medicine.

I believe _MKMatty was keen
When Optus stops ******* me about with fixing our NBN connection I'm intending to revamp and host the podcast. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later but until then I appreciate anyone that can host and do the other duties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ochre i love Troyzan
817816.jpg

When Optus stops ******* me about with fixing our NBN connection I'm intending to revamp and host the podcast. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later but until then I appreciate anyone that can host and do the other duties.
I'm available to guest pretty much any time; I could even have a crack at hosting once my current study load winds down after May.

I found myself thinking nodding a bit too enthusiastically for my liking during the 40 seconds when Ochre was talking about football (specifically his assessment of Geelong and Adelaide). It felt........weird.

Solid preseason effort lads, Ochre obviously on restricted minutes and I assume the best stuff being kept up the sleeves for the season proper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back