VFL Round 1, 2018: Sandringham v Footscray 2pm TBBO

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone elaborate on DMac’s injury please? What looked to be the issue exactly?
Cheers

He got smashed on the wing near the boundary, two footscray and two sandy players from slightly different directions all got whacked contesting a loopy low air ball, his body probably went into shock and started making weird noises you get with ko breathing. Don't mean to be alarming but I never took my eyes off him and the entire time he barely moved, only head and arms at one point. I was in the car park as the ambulance was backing out just after half time and noted a civilian lady in the passenger seat having a bit of a laugh with the ambulance driver. Don't know who she was, maybe relative, but could be a good sign. May mean nothing, or something, don't know, just what I saw. Really feel for McKenzie, he really copped one. He seemed to be running around mostly in the middle, was really focused. Hope he's alright.

Thanks mate, hopefully that’s a good sign.
He got smashed on the wing near the boundary, two footscray and two sandy players from slightly different directions all got whacked contesting a loopy low air ball, his body probably went into shock and started making weird noises you get with ko breathing. Don't mean to be alarming but I never took my eyes off him and the entire time he barely moved, only head and arms at one point. I was in the car park as the ambulance was backing out just after half time and noted a civilian lady in the passenger seat having a bit of a laugh with the ambulance driver. Don't know who she was, maybe relative, but could be a good sign. May mean nothing, or something, don't know, just what I saw. Really feel for McKenzie, he really copped one. He seemed to be running around mostly in the middle, was really focused. Hope he's alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunny - According to Sandy Twitter Battle has 16 possessions and 3 goals to half time. Joe the gooses or genuine good play? Hope its the second option!!

Sandringham FC‏ @sandyzebs 2m2 minutes ago
HT A very physical quarter as the scores tighten. Neither team letting the other breakaway. One point in it!

Zebs 7.10. to Dogs 8.5.

Disposals: Phillips 18, Steele 16, Battle 16, Clark 15. Goals: Battle 3, Lamb, Lonie, Haidon, Answerth.
The second option.
Gee he’s mobile.
Takes a great grab too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back