Game Day Round 1, 2018 - St. Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

Love dem Lions!! YAAAAAAAAY for footy back!! :D

Probably similar to last year if we can keep them to under 90 we’re a chance.

Last year it was probably under 80 but our forward line is stronger this year.

Probably similar to last year if we can keep them to under 90 we’re a chance.

Last year it was probably under 80 but our forward line is stronger this year.
Our forward line had no problem converting once we got it inside 50.

The problem was getting it inside 50 more often than the opposing team. :D

Imagine how well we’ll go if we can keep it in our forwardline more often as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited to see the influx of Hodge, Cameron, Rayner, Bundy and Robinson in the senior side and the impact they have today.

Go Lions!
if nothing else, they ( Rayner, Robinson and Christensen) should provide a heap of fwd half pressure, something we had a major lack of last season.
Should increase the amount of inside 50's we have and scores

Going to be crappy weather for the girls........luckily the boys will have a roof over them.

(as I'm up a lot earlier than that Saints supporter, I've planted even more Lions stuff around the house. Everywhere he goes, he'll have a Lion in his face!)

...hehe:p

I'm a bit nervous, may have gone a tad too far.....he has his beloved guitar on a stand in the tv room, it is now completely covered with a Lions flag.

..how do you reckon I'll go, will I survive?
Sounds like fair game to me :D Hope you have a great day ;)

We were one of the most efficient teams - scoring shots to forward 50 entries. We just make enough forward 50 entries.

We were one of the most efficient teams - scoring shots to forward 50 entries. We just make enough forward 50 entries.

As much as I'd like to think it's due to our forward 50 efficiency, most of the time it's because we're getting smashed in the contested ball and territory battle, so on the occasion when we do breakthrough we're running into an open forward 50, thus making scoring easier once we do get there. No way do we get that many scoring opportunities if we're peppering the forward 50 with most of the opposition camped in there.

BEST part about today? No BT.
2 games into the season, and he has done my head in. I really can't understand how he is employed by 7. They could hire literally anyone to replace him and do a better job.
Anyway, no BT will make today's viewing, 100 times better than the first 2 men's games.

Very annoying commentator especially when he was going on and on about some random nerds in the crowd. And don't get me started on Oraziiiiiiiioooooooooo Fantasiiiiaaaaaaaaaaa

And Bruce with his “isn’t it, doesn’t it, wouldn’t it”. His need for constant affirmation is pathetic.
We will probably get Derwayne “for those of you in the northern states that don’t really follow the game” though.

And "arches his back"

2AB2833C-FD55-4E93-9A89-5F45D6AC0F45.jpeg
3KZ is Football is in the house. Aisle 12 Seat 54 - the greatest General Admission Seat in the AFL. Playlist at Etihad going off. Last 3 tracks - Rolling Stones “Sympathy for the Devil,” The Clash “Should I Stay or Should I Go,” and Pulp “Common People.”
Edit: Now David Bowie “Heroes.” Whoever is in charge of the music deserves a raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back