Preview Round 1 2019, Collingwood vs Geelong, Friday March 22nd 7:50pm

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good for memberships, especially if we smash them.

I have the Pies, Dons and Demons all on the rise next season.

First thoughts were “they’ll smash us”, but I guess it’s impossible to predict round 1 form, so we are a chance.

Big match, at the G against the runners up- big tick for that!

So possibly won't have a "home" game at kp until atleast r4....depending on if they (the afl) give us the easter monday clash vs the hawks at the G as our **home game !?

*edit didn't realise easter was r4-5 next season not r2

Last edited:
Good for memberships, especially if we smash them.

I have the Pies, Dons and Demons all on the rise next season.

If the Pies rise from last season just pencil them in for a GF appearance now aha.

Agree with Dons & Demons too. I’m also predicting Brisbane to rise up the ladder in 2019 and play finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So possibly won't have a "home" game at kp until atleast r4....depending on if they (the afl) give us the easter monday clash vs the hawks at the G as our **home game !?

*edit didn't realise easter was r4-5 next season not r2
We hosted it in 2018 so Hawks will host in 2019

Good 1st up game

If we get walloped - Chris Scott in the after match press conference will say - look we are looking at playing our best football later in the season - and we are very confident that our best football is as good as anyone in the comp

Now when did i hear that before

Yep.
Also might hear the line about us not having a best 22, more like a best 30 ..

Pies at the G first up.... GOOD!
10 games looks like a better than even money bet now.
Essendon & Melbourne at Home is the key in 2019 IMO.
Has the AFL got the balls to schedule the Bombers or the Dees at KP next year??
For me its about time the AFL allocate 11 home games to us just as they do to other NON Melbourne side...
But thats an argument 4 another day.
Cheers Boys... 146 days 2 Go.

Think we'll win in a low scoring affair like the last 2 games we played them.
Hawkins, SavRat and Stanley taking a lot of marks in the last qr yo get us over the line
Cockatoo to get injured after only playing half a VFL practice match pre season.
Club will say he was ready and unrelated to previous injury in the same spot.

Good 1st up game

If we get walloped - Chris Scott in the after match press conference will say - look we are looking at playing our best football later in the season - and we are very confident that our best football is as good as anyone in the comp

Now when did i hear that before
And if we win it will be who said we can't win after a bye.:D

Think we'll win in a low scoring affair like the last 2 games we played them.
Hawkins, SavRat and Stanley taking a lot of marks in the last qr yo get us over the line
Cockatoo to get injured after only playing half a VFL practice match pre season.
Club will say he was ready and unrelated to previous injury in the same spot.

You do know that he just received contact injuries this year, right? It was actually an entirely different thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back