Preview Round 1, 2019: Collingwood vs Geelong - Pregame discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bengals
Jetting down Friday morning, keen as for the game/weekend. Catching up with a mate, Injectiondon fan unfortunately but should be a big one re.

Thefly38

All Australian
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal , LA Clippers , Seattle SH
What’s people views on the boys enjoying a froff I personally love it there human and deserve to have down time. It’s just interesting with the social media age that we get glimpses quite often into this side of thier lives. I think it’s great.

sr36

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
What’s people views on the boys enjoying a froff I personally love it there human and deserve to have down time. It’s just interesting with the social media age that we get glimpses quite often into this side of thier lives. I think it’s great.
I have no interest either way.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Apologies if this has been covered in the thread already, but what's the deal with Sier? Why didn't he play JLT? Injury? Will he play round one?
I feel like he is more important without Adams....

left at home

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
miami dolphins
Apologies if this has been covered in the thread already, but what's the deal with Sier? Why didn't he play JLT? Injury? Will he play round one?
It’s been said that he had a slight niggle, but who really knows, could be a number of things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
I'm also 'worried' De Goey might have dehydrated or compressed discs in his back or early symptoms of osteoporosis. He lost 3 cm in height over Christmas according to CFC.com.au, only 188 cm now.

Pricey97

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
Speaking of height, in the captains photo did anyone see how much taller Witts looked compared to Gawn despite both being listed at 208cm?

Jen2310

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cricket Australia, GC Suns
Speaking of height, in the captains photo did anyone see how much taller Witts looked compared to Gawn despite both being listed at 208cm?
He is huge, that Wittsy!

Geelong captain Joel Selwood says Geelong consider Collingwood the “frontrunners” for 2019.
Speaking on the Hot Breakfast this morning, Selwood said that the Cats had spies at Pies training and were impressed.
https://www.triplem.com.au/story/joel-selwood-says-collingwood-are-the-frontrunners-for-2019-131573

Spies. Typical, to get an understanding of greatness lol

76woodenspooners

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s been said that he had a slight niggle, but who really knows, could be a number of things.
IIRC he played in the VFL Practice match? ( TradeDraft ?)

Would have thought that’d make a “niggle” unlikely?

Last edited:
Top Bottom