Preview Round 1, 2019: Collingwood vs Geelong - Pregame discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s people views on the boys enjoying a froff I personally love it there human and deserve to have down time. It’s just interesting with the social media age that we get glimpses quite often into this side of thier lives. I think it’s great.

What’s people views on the boys enjoying a froff I personally love it there human and deserve to have down time. It’s just interesting with the social media age that we get glimpses quite often into this side of thier lives. I think it’s great.
I have no interest either way.

Apologies if this has been covered in the thread already, but what's the deal with Sier? Why didn't he play JLT? Injury? Will he play round one?
I feel like he is more important without Adams....

Apologies if this has been covered in the thread already, but what's the deal with Sier? Why didn't he play JLT? Injury? Will he play round one?
It’s been said that he had a slight niggle, but who really knows, could be a number of things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm also 'worried' De Goey might have dehydrated or compressed discs in his back or early symptoms of osteoporosis. He lost 3 cm in height over Christmas according to CFC.com.au, only 188 cm now.

Anton Tohill suffering same condition as De Goey, I swear Anton was a lot taller than 191 cm when we drafted him.

Looking at Eartly Article they say he is 198cm.

They it can be know you can have Different Measurements for Players from Different Sources

Speaking of height, in the captains photo did anyone see how much taller Witts looked compared to Gawn despite both being listed at 208cm?

Speaking of height, in the captains photo did anyone see how much taller Witts looked compared to Gawn despite both being listed at 208cm?
He is huge, that Wittsy!

Geelong captain Joel Selwood says Geelong consider Collingwood the “frontrunners” for 2019.
Speaking on the Hot Breakfast this morning, Selwood said that the Cats had spies at Pies training and were impressed.
https://www.triplem.com.au/story/joel-selwood-says-collingwood-are-the-frontrunners-for-2019-131573

Spies. Typical, to get an understanding of greatness lol

Where’s he listed at 208? He’s always been listed at 209cm until now.

Geelong is only a little township in rural Victoria.

Surely we put them to the sword.

:)

It’s been said that he had a slight niggle, but who really knows, could be a number of things.

IIRC he played in the VFL Practice match? ( TradeDraft ?)

Would have thought that’d make a “niggle” unlikely?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back