Preview Round 1, 2019: Collingwood vs Geelong - Pregame discussion

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Thefly38

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal , LA Clippers , Seattle SH
What’s people views on the boys enjoying a froff I personally love it there human and deserve to have down time. It’s just interesting with the social media age that we get glimpses quite often into this side of thier lives. I think it’s great.

What’s people views on the boys enjoying a froff I personally love it there human and deserve to have down time. It’s just interesting with the social media age that we get glimpses quite often into this side of thier lives. I think it’s great.
I have no interest either way.

Apr 19, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apologies if this has been covered in the thread already, but what's the deal with Sier? Why didn't he play JLT? Injury? Will he play round one?
I feel like he is more important without Adams....

Apologies if this has been covered in the thread already, but what's the deal with Sier? Why didn't he play JLT? Injury? Will he play round one?
It’s been said that he had a slight niggle, but who really knows, could be a number of things.

May 12, 2014
FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
I'm also 'worried' De Goey might have dehydrated or compressed discs in his back or early symptoms of osteoporosis. He lost 3 cm in height over Christmas according to CFC.com.au, only 188 cm now.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anton Tohill suffering same condition as De Goey, I swear Anton was a lot taller than 191 cm when we drafted him.

Looking at Eartly Article they say he is 198cm.

They it can be know you can have Different Measurements for Players from Different Sources

Shaneprice97

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
Speaking of height, in the captains photo did anyone see how much taller Witts looked compared to Gawn despite both being listed at 208cm?

Speaking of height, in the captains photo did anyone see how much taller Witts looked compared to Gawn despite both being listed at 208cm?
He is huge, that Wittsy!

Geelong captain Joel Selwood says Geelong consider Collingwood the “frontrunners” for 2019.
Speaking on the Hot Breakfast this morning, Selwood said that the Cats had spies at Pies training and were impressed.
https://www.triplem.com.au/story/joel-selwood-says-collingwood-are-the-frontrunners-for-2019-131573

Spies. Typical, to get an understanding of greatness lol

Where’s he listed at 208? He’s always been listed at 209cm until now.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Geelong is only a little township in rural Victoria.

Surely we put them to the sword.

:)

It’s been said that he had a slight niggle, but who really knows, could be a number of things.

IIRC he played in the VFL Practice match? ( TradeDraft ?)

Would have thought that’d make a “niggle” unlikely?

Last edited:
Back