Preview Round 1, 2019: St.Kilda v Gold Coast - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 24th March, 1:10PM AEDT *Parker, Wilkie & Kent Debut*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 74 83.1%
  • Suns

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because our idiotic coach went on radio & hand delivered another opportunity for the media to criticise the club.

Not only that but he did it 2 days before our first game, taking any positive news the club could generate.

Then he left out our most promising young mid, who actually uses the ball beautifully for a half back who hasn’t played a far whack of the preseason.

He’s a bonafide amateur.

I was looking forward to Sunday but now I’m just as angry as I was for most of last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richo is good at blaming others for his own shortcomings, I wonder if it was his way of suggesting its not his fault if the wheels fall off early?

Docklands is the bermuda triangle of decent food and/or beer options.

I've never been able to find anything worth recommending.
I'd probably recommend finding a pub city side, not stadium side of the station.
Just walk a block or so up to and around king st and choose any number of pubs for a counter meal
To have a drink and food, I quite like just meeting at that fat yak bar just on the railway line side of the stadium, usually food trucks doing Mexican and decent beers. Easy to keep close to the action. With transport s**t tomorrow don’t make it hard.

Option 1: Get Kayo Sport, they have a free trial. Just remember to cancel it before the trial expires. I believe you can cast from your device to TV if you have a Chromecast.

Do you have a Chromecast?

Option 2: Using the Chrome Browser on your windows or Mac machine you can cast from your browser to your TV.

There are folks on this forum that usually post or PM links to streams of the game, launch that in your browser then cast it to your TV.

Option 3: AFL live app, all Telstra customers get to stream the games for free (can only be watched on a device, can’t cast to TV)

Option 4: Get a mates Foxtel Go login details😃

I just got rid of Foxtel and am doing a deal with my mate, I pay for Netflix and Stan and set up an account for him on each.

In return he gives me his Foxtel Go login details. You can’t cast from the Go app to your TV, but I have registered my Mac/Chrome browser to his account, so I watch the footy on Chrome browser and cast from the to the TV using a Chromecast.

Few options for you, probably all been answered but can’t be arsed scrolling through the next few pages to check. 👍🏼

for telstra customs theyre offering kayo at $5 for two months. $2.50 a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back