MVP Round 1, 2019: Votes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be easier to pick the Worst in Ground votes.

Seriously one of the most pathetic efforts for a long time.

The scary thing was that we played this garbage style during the JLT and carried it through to Round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today is why this voting is total bull****. Why do you people bother with this nonsense? You're giving players acknowledgment for a terrible game. Then in another week, the same vote score is given to players kicking 10 goals or getting 30 contested possessions or 25 clearances or 15 intercept marks. It's stupid.

3. Bailey (people not giving it to him... common?!)
Daylight
2. Polec (actually hit targets)
1. LDU (made mistakes but he at least is young enough to learn from them)

Goldy the only HM

3. Scott
2. Polec
1. Macmillan

What a s**t day that was, much like many other round one games I’ve been excited about prior to the inevitable thumping.

Today is why this voting is total bull****. Why do you people bother with this nonsense? You're giving players acknowledgment for a terrible game. Then in another week, the same vote score is given to players kicking 10 goals or getting 30 contested possessions or 25 clearances or 15 intercept marks. It's stupid.

Its about picking our best players. If you don't want to vote then don't *en vote.

You know what shits me - breathing. I mean its such an effort and eventually you end up dead anyway. Why bother?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back