MVP Round 1, 2019: Votes vs Fremantle

Here we are with the first votes for 2019.

Bailey Scott - 130 votes and a fantastic debut that deserved much better support from his teammates.
Ats and Jared Polec - 42 votes each. Great game by Ats. Becoming very consistent. Jared gets votes in his first game, well done.
Goldy - 21 votes but went out of the game a little. At least he was in it at one point I spose.
Jmac - 13 votes and an up and down by jamie. Could have been better but after watching the replay some of those turnovers weren't his fault and at least he didn't give up, unlike some.
Aaron Hall - 12 votes, just missed game votes but gave us offensive run and defensive pressure. That last thing is a real positive. if he brings us these for the rest of the year he'll be a great pick up.
LDU - 10 votes, he's starting to really show something. Has class and when he gets some more size he will be a beast inside.
Cunners - 7 votes and he led the side in contested possessions, clearances and centre clearances, as usual. Needed more support and got rorted by the umpires. Players were diving near him and getting frees.
Pittard - 2 votes. Welcome to North Jasper. Another who got some votes in his fiorst game for us. There's four of them in the votes this week. if they continue to poll well and we start playing well then it could be a good season.
EVW - 2 votes. I'm sure they were ironic given he was off the ground after about 10 minutes but I'll take this opportunity to wish him all the best in his recovery. Extremely unlucky but lets hope he copmes back from 2 knee injuries the Paulie did (without changing clubs.)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
First game so the votes and the leaderboard will be the same this week.

Bailey Scott - 5.
Shaun Atley - 4.
Jared Polec - 4.
Todd Goldstein - 2.
Jamie Macmillan - 1.

Onya ferbs.

Good votes by the board this week

Back