Unofficial Preview Round 1 2019 Western Bulldogs v Sydney Saturday March 23, 7.30pm at Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go under the knife again two days after this game.

Surgeon says he's a Brave Bullies fan. Told him our mob are going to smite those Brave Bogans ahead of flogging his mob so badly over the next decade they will volunteer to go to Nauru as part of the internationalisation of the game. Surgeon became surly. Not my best move.

That is a brave move. This is a man who is going to have free access to your genitals for hours.

Go under the knife again two days after this game.

Surgeon says he's a Brave Bullies fan. Told him our mob are going to smite those Brave Bogans ahead of flogging his mob so badly over the next decade they will volunteer to go to Nauru as part of the internationalisation of the game. Surgeon became surly. Not my best move.
Best wishes B52

Meh at my age they are just there for decoration.
Best wishes B52

Thanks Tickster. Previous surgeon was a Dawk fan. Going to our Round One smiting of the bilious bullies. That will cheer me up and give the surgeon " paws" for thought.

This is the Scott Jefferey Testimonial match so anything can happen. Looking forward to seeing who runs out for us....fact is I just don't rate the Bulldogs...never have really.

I need a Bloods surgeon. First one was a Dawk, this second is a Brave Bogans. Thankfully tho there is no CarlCrims surgeon. Otherwise, the cheating scumboids would be flogging off my few healthy body parts.

I need a Bloods surgeon. First one was a Dawk, this second is a Brave Bogans. Thankfully tho there is no CarlCrims surgeon. Otherwise, the cheating scumboids would be flogging off my few healthy body parts.
Good luck mate, hope all goes well and the desired result is achieved!
found out I'll be missing the entire match due to work so :( Guess I'll have to catch the replay
Buggar! I'll cheer a little louder for you... :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am starting to get very excited by this match. I'm backing us in to both win and score goals in each quarter! Assuming no more injuries, this is the team I'd go with.

Woops. I forgot Parker
B. COR Melican Thurlow
HB Lloyd. Allir Rampe
C Florent Mills. Jones
R. Sinkers Heeney Paps
HF. Haylist. Buddy. Ronke
F. Menzell Reid. Hewett

IC Fox, Parker, Blakey, Cunningham

Emergencies. McInerney, Cameron, Macca

I think we need at least one quick mid at centre bounces (Paps, Ollie, Cunningham). JPK and George could rotate through with Mills and Heeney.

I don't like pulling Paps from the Fwd Line, but we need some speed. Don't like starting JPK on the bench, but he would enter the fray soon enough.

I'd play Blakey. Thought he looked ok and handled being roughed up.

The backline is designed to provide some rebound, which is especially important at Docklands. The Bullies have a smallish but quick fwd line. That's why Macca does not make it. He will be exposed a fast team

Team does not include several vets, who miss for injury or team balance reasons.

Included Menzell more out of hope than expectation.

Last edited:
there is disturbing news ... Yes we will get JeffsaCheat as one Ump. That is par for the course.

However I have a nightmare.

The Umps have brought in the twin kids of Scot McLaren. Their mother is a descendant of Harry Beitzell and Jeff Crouch.

They will debut for the Umps v us in Round 1.

Mills will replace Thurlow imo in the backline

Reg and melican will play

Aliir to play a few minutes in the ruck coming from defence while Sinclair has a rest

They will play Reid of the wing if they are looking to drop one back quick and swing momentum back

Buddy, Reid , Blakey, Dawson in the front half as the talls

To me this is our round 1 team

B: Aliir - Melican - Rampe
HB: McVeigh - Grundy - Lloyd
C: Dawson - Kennedy -Cunningham
HF: Papley - Franklin - Heeney
F: Parker - Reid - Hayward
Foll: Sinclair - Mills - Hewett
I/C: Blakey - Clarke - Thurlow - Ronke

To me this is our round 1 team

B: Aliir - Melican - Rampe
HB: McVeigh - Grundy - Lloyd
C: Dawson - Kennedy -Cunningham
HF: Papley - Franklin - Heeney
F: Parker - Reid - Hayward
Foll: Sinclair - Mills - Hewett
I/C: Blakey - Clarke - Thurlow - Ronke
Florent will play r1 , nothing to serious

Mills will have to show something at the top level as a mid before he is a starting mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back