Autopsy Round 1 2020: 3 point win vs Adelaide @ AO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bungee

Trump dump
Aug 16, 2006
6,425
7,162
South East England.
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
I follow no other, only Swans
2012,13,15,16,18,20
Draw in 2011
Only 3 losses

So pretty regularly.
So if the last 10 years is considered a reasonable sample size then we have a 60% chance of playing in a GF if we win Rd 1 and a 100% chance of playing finals. So this year we'll play in finals, more then likely we'll reach the GF where we'll have a 1 in 3 chance of winning the premiership. There's a 100% chance that Horse will be coach for the following year. regardless of GF outcome, and Kenny will still be joining in the singing, a 20% chance that Buddy will be playing for Hawthorn next year, an 80% chance that Kennedy will rank well in the Brownlow and a 20% chance that Goodes will retire and David Bowie will pass away in the following year (again). On the plus side there's also a 20% chance that the next year will be 2016, so we can replay that bloody grand final where we were cheated by the umpires.

Stats. You can bend them to show pretty much anything if the audience is gullible enough.
 
Last edited:

SBD Gonzalez

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2012
12,444
16,034
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
So if the last 10 years is considered a reasonable sample size then we've have a 60% chance of playing in a GF if we win Rd 1 and a 100% chance of playing finals. So this year we'll play in finals, more then likely we'll reach the GF where we'll have a 1 in 3 chance of winning the premiership. There's a 100% chance that Horse will be coach for the following year. regardless of GF outcome, and Kenny will still be joining in the singing, a 20% chance that Buddy will be playing for Hawthorn next year, an 80% chance that Kennedy will rank well in the Brownlow and a 20% chance that Goodes will retire and David Bowie will pass away in the following year (again). On the plus side there's also a 20% chance that the next year will be 2016, so we can replay that bloody grand final where we were cheated by the umpires.

Stats. You can bend them to show pretty much anything if the audience is gullible enough.
And your avatar depicts a dump taking a Trump.
 

The Gong

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
5,600
10,866
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Northern Districts Tigers
Parker is not a liability in the middle. He was bvery good in there and got 30 disposals. A lot of his handball set up Ollie and the other running types. JPK combined well with them too. I am impressed he was able to change his style a bit and give off really well. He has a tendency to set players up for the big takedown at times. Our mids were fed by Big Sam's 28 hitouts, 5 clearances and his ability to put his big frame in and effect the contest so out smalls could extract.
I was joking about Parker. It was a friendly jab at caesar88. He doesn't rate him in the middle then Parker bangs out a BOG performance. As I've said in another post, JPK and Parker are still quality but have lacked support the past couple of seasons. Give them a decent ruck and Florent and Rowbottom hitting form and it's a different equation.
 

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
16,475
17,525
AFL Club
Sydney
I was joking about Parker. It was a friendly jab at caesar88. He doesn't rate him in the middle then Parker bangs out a BOG performance. As I've said in another post, JPK and Parker are still quality but have lacked support the past couple of seasons. Give them a decent ruck and Florent and Rowbottom hitting form and it's a different equation.
Wasn't even in my top five.
 

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
16,475
17,525
AFL Club
Sydney
Sucks that it came when it did. Boys up and about, plenty of enthusiasm, win to start the season, Naismith back, Heeney and Florent flying. Could've been a really good launchpad for us but now that really good win yesterday has basically become Marsh game 3.
 

Top Bottom