Autopsy Round 1, 2020: Hawks defeat the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry...missed a couple of really important tackles/blocks against the Lions. Still has some way to go. We stuck with Suckling for a long time who struggled defensively due to limited body strength and would get pushed aside regularly. Harry doesn't have the same boot but has a pretty good footy IQ. Obviously has fans in the coaching ranks.

Reeves saying Impey back round 2. Huge.
Round 2 is probably going to be September or later.
I'm going with later.
Not sure how the AFL will go as a summer league

I'm going with later.
Shorter preseason heading into 2021. Will be interesting how that season works too.

I'm going with later.

It will destroy the cricket, even if India manage to get down here. Challenge will be finding grounds...although i doubt there will be crowds allowed anyway, so less of an issue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Docklands, Princess park, Western oval and maybe Morabbin in Vic could host games, I'm sure that west lakes could be used for SA and subiaco in WA.
If there's a will, there will be a way, just the finals will maybe play out of the most financially profitable venue which will still be docklands I would have thought
West Lakes looks like Waverley now. SA would have nothing.

Docklands, Princess park, Western oval and maybe Morabbin in Vic could host games, I'm sure that west lakes could be used for SA and subiaco in WA.
If there's a will, there will be a way, just the finals will maybe play out of the most financially profitable venue which will still be docklands I would have thought
West Lakes looks like Waverley now. SA would have nothing.
Football Park is a building site. Virtually impossible to play on. Better off if they played at Elizabeth. At least the dimensions of the ground are AFL standard.

AFL aiming for June.
NSW will still be in lock down in June
Their police commissioner said today stage 3 is in place for the next 90 days.
I don't see Vic being any more lenient
They can aim for whenever they want, won't mean s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back