Status
Not open for further replies.

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think it's optimistic to think that this season will continue, even in its compromised state. There are reports that other States are strongly considering following Tasmania's lead and requiring all visitors to enter quarantine for 14 days. If this proceeds, it would be curtains for the AFL season for the time being.

Derbies! Best of XVII Showdown series, etc. :p

Cyril says

All Australian
Jun 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My kids already have all their Hawthorn gear on and are very very happy.

I know the season is likely to be cancelled but I am going to enjoy today and let tomorrow look after itself.

Go Hawks.

I think it's optimistic to think that this season will continue, even in its compromised state. There are reports that other States are strongly considering following Tasmania's lead and requiring all visitors to enter quarantine for 14 days. If this proceeds, it would be curtains for the AFL season for the time being.

I’ve said it was crazy from the outset. However re interstate travel they will just have to make an exception for the AFL teams etc.

The big boys can’t afford to miss out on their profits. * the potential spread of disease. It only kills the elderly! Stuff them! Football the key to everything ! Money and football!

GO HAWKERS!!

KOLOKOTRONIS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridingthebumps

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not that it’s going to matter after today, but Poppy started his career as a small defender so with Impey and Hardwick out I am surprised they wouldn’t try him there. I know we also need small forwards, but he has been averaged in that role for a while so could have been worth a shot.

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Potentially our first and last game of the year!
Yep. There's a bunch of players that really shouldn't be taking the field imo. Mitchell, Frawley, Big Boy, Gunston and Smith would all be rested if I was coaching this team.
Season 2020 is a write off, I would hate to see any Hawks (or Lions for that matter) cop a nasty injury a la Kreuzer on thurs...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back