Preview Round 1, 2020: North Melbourne v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 22nd March, 1:10PM AEDT *HILL 150TH, KING DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Kangaroos

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 60 92.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my team..

Sheldon Frawley Baker
Grant Fischer McConville
Cunningham Burns Jones
Winmar Roewoldt Hall
Milne Locket Lappin

wow jones
Spirit korkakamelious
Alex marcou

Harvey, Coghlan, Barker, Bowey

Feel a bit sorry for him and a few other players like Parker who will now have to wait for injury as there is no longer any chance for them to impress the selectors.

If I'm Ratten, my message to those who were 'close but no cigar' this week is really simple ... it's a matter of time before the league starts with 3 games in 12 days, and we're going to need everyone ready to go - this is one game, not the long haul.

Here is my team..

Sheldon Frawley Baker
Grant Fischer McConville
Cunningham Burns Jones
Winmar Roewoldt Hall
Milne Locket Lappin

wow jones
Spirit korkakamelious
Alex marcou

Harvey, Coghlan, Barker, Bowey
A blast from the past Frankie Coghlan very good player

Just been snooping over on the Norf board. My God they are all over the place over there...Going to flog us, well flog them, McMillan is s**t....going to flog us, Williams is God, well flog them, going to flog us etc etc

So who do we think will play on Larkey?

Robbo clearly plays his best footy as a running defender but I think Wilkie really struggled when he was caught out one on one last year.

I'd probably start with Robbo

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m thinking Wilkie still but you would imagine he would get more help this time round with a more experienced back line.

I didn’t realise battle was nearly over the hill age wise. Sorry but I don’t see the point of basically having 2 identical players when neither have proven a thing yet. I’m very happy with battle and the coach will realise his ability very quickly if we actually play. Doubt we will play much this year

Besides that, we’ve already got him and will have to pay a king’s ransom ( pun intended) to get Bing - and then where would we play him?
We need to hang onto Battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be happy to 'rest' Ryder vs the following teams -

Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton
Port Adelaide
Sydney
Western Bulldogs

The rest all either have a very good #1 rucks who I would like us to double team, or are middle of the road in the ruck but with enough midfield talent that we should use 2 rucks to try and dominate the advantage.
Good call LWP , we all have to remember the season is not round one , Marshall didn't play round one last year , yet he became the best player we have had in many years.
Battle could well be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back